Sunday, June 11, 2017

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Sage Quotes:

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... ~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. ~By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. ~By Alec Baldwin

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. ~By Tommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine." ~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive." ~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!” ~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes SuffeRing! ~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife" ~By Brandon Breezy

Hat tip: Just Out
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. messymimi
5. Margs Animals
6. Woodsterman
7. Cranky
8. Cruisin' Paul
9. Mike Golch

38 comments:

  1. LOL funny quotes especially the Brad Pitt one :))

    Hope your enjoying your break Sandee have a cruisetastic SSS w-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. Heeheehee! Big smiles today.

    Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your vacation. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the great giggles here. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a fantastic day too, Marg. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the silly quotes today but I'm sure MaryLou wouldn't enjoy them especially the one about the angel.

    Have an enjoyable Sunday Sandee & Zane. I'm hoping that you both are enjoying your little vacation on your yacht. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she wouldn't care for them either.

      We had a wonderful cruise. We are back in our slip at the marina. :)

      Delete
  5. Those are great- many are true :)Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do some male ones soon for all the gals. :)

      Delete
  6. Marriage sounds truly aweful

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wedding is a simultaneous funeral for two people-By Kismet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For many you are right. :)

      Delete
  8. Ours are on very similar topics today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were on the same page indeed. :)

      Delete
  9. So funny, Sandee, and the David Hasselhoff one had me laughing the hardest! So lovely to see your post today! Hope you have had a great weekend. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is my favorite one too. Big hugs back. :)

      Delete
  10. "Divorce is so expensive, because it is worth it!" - just about every divorcee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used that very phrase too. Well worth the cost. :)

      Delete
    2. I did not want to be divorced from MaryEllen but she want to move on with her life because I could not give here children.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear that, Mike. What a shame and I've known you for years and never knew this. :)

      Delete
  11. This Silly Sunday does have a wee bit of truth in it...hahahahah Hugs all round from all 3 of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth can be very funny for some and not so much for others. We are the lucky ones. Big hugs back. :)

      Delete
  12. LOL these are funny. Love the David Hasselhoff one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Ann. Me too. :)

      Delete
  13. Cindy and I decided that if it came down to it, rather than divorce we would just stay together in spite of one another.....it's worked so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You two are happy like me and hubby are. I get that. :)

      Delete
  14. Those are good ones. :) Jay Leno's was my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a bunch for the gals now. :)

      Delete
  15. Yep, I just put my Silly Sunday up.sorry I am so late. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Mike. I've been hit and miss all weekend because of our yacht club cruise. :)

      Delete
  16. Hi Sandee, these all made me giggle. Are we really that bad?... What the hell it keeps them on their toes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we aren't this bad. It's humor and our expense. :)

      Delete
  17. Some people need better wives. Or better husbands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right on both counts. I have a perfect husband. :)

      Delete
  18. Haha! Those are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Female bashing. I'll have to find some for the gals, now. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥