Sunday, June 4, 2017

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Sage Quotes:

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. ~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. ~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. ~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them. ~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? ~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. ~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays." ~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." ~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." ~By Michael Jordan

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up. ~By Shaquille O’Neal

Hat tip: Just Out
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. Cruisin' Paul
5. messymimi
6. Margs Animals
7. Woodsterman
8. Mike Golch

34 comments:

  1. Haha! they were all witty especially Lee Majors quote :P

    Have a quotetastic SSS :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. These are funny. I've heard the first one before only it was when a woman steals your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either way works doesn't it. :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehee! Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, my friend. :)

      Delete
  4. Those are some good funnies. Thanks Sandee for some good laughs.Sandee, you and Zane have on great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome. You have a great Sunday too, Marg. :)

      Delete
  5. Those are great, especially the first 2. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great week too, Ellen. :)

      Delete
  6. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha Sandee. I totally enjoyed them all especially the one from George Bush.
    Have a great Sunday my good friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one indeed, Paul. :)

      Delete
  7. Ha ha ha...men are so smart but until now, they don't know what a woman wants! Heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most men can't figure that one out, Nancy. :)

      Delete
  8. I have my doubts about the "Authors" but these are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was sent to me so I don't know if it's right either. I just liked them. :)

      Delete
  9. these give some real insights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a complicated lot aren't we? Yes we are. :)

      Delete
  10. That's funny that there are so many modern day men in there that we know. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and some of them don't quite match the authors. :)

      Delete
  11. Best advice is to ignore any marriage advice from Clinton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that, Kismet. :)

      Delete
  12. all very funny! HAVE A FUNTASTIC SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny and true. You have a funtastic Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  13. Lots of laughs here, Sandee, thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. Happy Sunday to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Sunday to you too, Linda. :)

      Delete
  14. I'm not sure if my ex is still married to my former fried and best man at my first marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, Mike. I didn't know about this. :)

      Delete
  15. Very funny and mostly true, I have to agree with ignoring marital advice from Clinton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the person you need to listen to about marriage indeed. :)

      Delete
  16. Sounds like they've had some bad marriages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, and I'm sure they did and do. :)

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. It is indeed,Rhonda. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥