Sunday, May 14, 2017

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Three Truths and 5 Rules of Life:

Simple Truth #1:

Lovers help each other undress before sex. However, after sex, they always dress on their own. Moral of the story -- In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.

Simple Truth #2:

When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, "Congrats." But, none of them comes up to the man - touch his penis and say, "Good job." Moral of the story -- Hard work is rarely appreciated.

Simple Truth #3:

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex. A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

Rules to Remember in Life:
  1. Money cannot buy happiness - but it's far more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
  2. Forgive your enemy - but remember their name.
  3. If you help someone when they're in trouble - they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
  4. Alcohol does not solve any problems - but then, neither does milk.
  5. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
Hat tip: Linda W.
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. Ron R
5. messymimi
6. Margs Animals
7. Woodsterman
8. Cranky
9. Cruisin' Paul

Share This

30 comments:

  1. LOL brilliant all these are spot on especially the first one..."coughs"

    Have an honesttastic SSS :-f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've a friend that sends me some really great stuff. Okay, I've a couple of friends that do that. :)

      Delete
  2. LOL, love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. When I laugh out loud I need to post them to Silly Sunday. :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehee! Yep, all true. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a beautiful Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  4. Well those sure did make us giggle. Good ones. Happy Sunday Sandee and Zane. Hope you have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great day too, Marg. :)

      Delete
  5. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. I loved Simple Truth #1. Making love is lovely but being screwed, well I'm not sure if that's my type of loving.

    Have a lovely Mother's Day Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my type either, Paul.

      Happy Mother's Day to Mary Lou. :)

      Delete
  6. These are all so very true and funny! Have a lovely day today! Lucy says Hi and wants to let you know she is all better. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give Miss Lucy lots of love from me. She's a special girl kitty. I'm glad she's all better. :)

      Delete
  7. Invariably love lasts till sex. Thereafter the ground reality...you have to help yourself.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much the way it goes. :)

      Delete
  8. Rule #3 is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and it's happened too often with some. Once you say no they disappear. :)

      Delete
  9. LOL! These are hilarious, Sandee! Thank you so much for sharing! Enjoy your time. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We enjoyed our time and it was nice to get away from the computer. Big hugs back, Linda. :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I thought so too. A couple are a bit racy, but so true. :)

      Delete
  11. These are brilliantly simple and sadly true. Hope your sailing venture waa all you hoped for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple but true indeed.

      Our cruise was perfect. No issues at all. :)

      Delete
  12. I can so relate to Rule #5 I was pushed to the piint of thinkung that rule no longer applied to me.Thanks to a dr who understood what I was going through and his help I got a disability retirement from the Sheriff's Dept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FYI computer trouble the last 2 days prevented me from peing part of thday's Sillly Sunday.

      Delete
    2. Rule #5 is indeed real and I'm glad you got a doctor that realized that. :)

      Delete
    3. I saw on Facebook that you were having some issues with your computer. I'm hoping you're up and running now. :)

      Delete
  13. That's an interesting way to look at things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like weird and interesting ways to look at things. :)

      Delete
  14. Hi Sandee, I do like this. Amusing with a touch of truth! I will be remembering life rule number two. Very wise words!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like amusing with a touch of truth. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥