Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Image Credit: Desktop Nexus

Wordless Wednesday Participants

1. Comedy Plus
2. bethere2day
3. Driller's Place
4. Margs Animals
5. Daniela
6. Kathe W.
7. Cynical Sailor
8. Albom Adventures
9. Epcot Topiaries
10. Plaridel
11. Colleen
12. Ched Curtain
13. Sara Chapman
14. Frugality
15. Zongrik
16. Emma & Buster
17. Joy
18. Suzy
19. Shiju Sugunan
20. David
21. Mary
22. Robin
23. An Optimistic
24. The Bee
25. Amy Franks
26. Bocachancla
27. Gattina
28. Bill
29. NF PhotoArt
30. Mascha
31. Little Binky
32. Birgitta
33. Synnove
34. Image-in
35. Curious Cathy
36. Feeling Beachie
37. Tanya
38. Beth F
39. Rajlakshmi
40. kottaway
41. messymimi
42. Karen
43. Rossmont
44. Deb Nance
45. Jackie
46. Tonya James
47. Eyewander
48. Raquel
49. Weseland
50. Manka
51. RMB
52. Indah Nuria
53. Naomi
54. Sean
55. Parenting
56. Petter
57. Lynn
58. Leslie
59. Traci
60. SuziQ
61. Animal Shelter
62. Boxer Secrets
63. Jesh StG
64. Zippi
65. Veredit
66. Erin
67. Kewkew
68. Klara
69. Ched Curtain
70. Carol
71. Joan Frankham
72. Cinderella
73. Elena
74. Linja
75. Marysia
76. Heather L
77. Klara S

Share This

40 comments:

  1. Love this. It looks so warm and peaceful and best of all green. It was raining here last night and today it's supposed to turn over to snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one wants to see winter anymore. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is, and I'm thrilled. :)

      Delete
  3. Great picture. Gives us hope that Spring is not far away. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it's not far away too, Marg. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Picture.

    Good morning Sandee & Zane. Have a great day my friends. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting to see some photographs of your cruise, my friend. :)

      Delete
  5. This is really beautiful, Sandee! It looks like a dream! I hope your week is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is always a dream to me, Linda. :)

      Delete
  6. Spring! We are looking at 80 degree weather here this week, no green grass yet, but beautiful temps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 80 degree days. Perfect temperature. :)

      Delete
  7. That's truly beautiful Sandee, thank you for sharing and for hosting, as well !

    Enjoy the remanider of your week, sweet friend !

    Xx Daniela at - My little old world -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do the same Daniela. :)

      Delete
  8. What a nice peaceful picture :-)

    Have a fantabulosa WWS :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peaceful and warm. A great combination. :)

      Delete
  9. A perfect peaceful landscape shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm waiting for that to happen here. Soon, I'm hoping. :)

      Delete
  10. Spring! I knew it would be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't shown up yet, but it's getting closer. :)

      Delete
  11. looks like Spring time!!! Hope you are having a great day! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week everyone commented about my winter picture. They were ready for spring, so today it's spring. :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Yes, and most of us are ready for spring to arrive. :)

      Delete
  13. Oooo...I love, love, love this place. This is a beautiful place. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Nancy. Now if it would just show up for real. :)

      Delete
  14. Hi Sandee, what a beautiful photo. Oh, to be able to walk somewhere like that.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping soon. I'm tired of the cold. :)

      Delete
  15. This reminds me of a puzzle I put together last summer. It's storming in Northern California, mud slides, flash flooding, power outages, I can't wait for the sun to come back out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Central California so I'm getting the bad weather too. I'm so ready for spring. :)

      Delete
  16. The tree in the back looks like a big dandelion. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for all these glorious buds to appear. I love spring. :)

      Delete
  17. This reminds me of almond trees, a sign of spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in central California. This is exactly what we'll be seeing shortly. I'm ready, Jan. :)

      Delete
  18. Oh, finally a teaser I can get. It's a view from the Bridge sent by Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this. This is perfect. I think this is exactly what happened. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥