This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
- Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
- If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
- If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
- Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
- Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
- Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
- Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
- Why do we sing "take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
- Why are they called " stands" when they are made for sitting?
- Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
- Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
- Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites?
|1. Silly Sunday|
5. Margs Animals
|6. Agent 54|
8. Mike Golch
9. Just Out
10. Albom Adventures