Sunday, November 20, 2016

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

More Word Play:
The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
  1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
  2. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.
  3. Intaxicaton: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
  4. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
  5. Bozone ( n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
  6. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
  7. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
  8. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
  9. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. Margs Animals
4. messymimi
5. Agent 54
6. Woodsterman
7. Cranky
8. Mike Golch
9. Cruisin' Paul
10. Jeanne Foguth

Share This

50 comments:

  1. I think the giraffiti is my favourite of these. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are clever indeed Rhonda. :)

      Delete
  2. Those are all hysterical. We like the last one. Sandee, you and Zane have a most wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one is a good one for sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehee! These are brilliant, and i know a few people with a Bozone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Mimi, me too. :)

      Delete
  4. I have to inoculatte myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, get right on that. :)

      Delete
  5. These are fabulous! I know some reintardators for sure. Hahaha

    Big hugs and thanks for the laughs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some too honey. :)

      Delete
  6. I do number 9 whether I am running late or not.....lol! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Love you back. :)

      Delete
  7. Ha,ha,ha. I just loved this one. " Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole. " Well done my friends.

    Have a great Sunday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a whole bunch of those folks. You have a great Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  8. Great post! Have a lovely sunday!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lovely Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  9. These are all great, Sandee, and #9 had me laughing the hardest!!! I hope you had a great weekend. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  10. I love me that wordplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. It is brilliant. :)

      Delete
  11. You know, there are more nutty people than I previously thought. Humorous, but who has the time for this nonsensical madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are aren't they. :)

      Delete
  12. Ignoranus is my favorite....I can think of several people who fit this description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can all relate to one or more of these. :)

      Delete
  13. We all know some ignoranuses who are in their own Bozone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so funny. I work with a couple of ignoranus's ...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worked with way more than I want to admit. :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Seems to be a favorite today. :)

      Delete
  16. Intaxication is also an addiction suffered by career politicians after years of spending other peoples money on their own pet projects and perks. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to this my friend, amen to this. :)

      Delete
  17. Good List!! :)) :-f d-) :-h

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lololol he bozone layer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are brilliant. :)

      Delete
  19. I know all about cashtration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. These folks are brilliant. :)

      Delete
  21. super ones, especially I enjoyed cashtration and intaxication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all very good aren't they. :)

      Delete
  22. I really like Sarchasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Binky, me too. :)

      Delete
  23. Girafitti!!! hahahahaha :) that is very right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These folks are brilliant. Yes they are. :)

      Delete
  24. Hi Sandee, I don't know where you find them but I do like your Silly Sunday's. Clever too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of the things I post are sent to me by my blogging buddies. They help me out a lot. :)

      Delete
  25. the Bozone layer is getting thicker around here...smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same problem here too Phil. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥