Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

A Place I'd Like to Visit:

Barcelona, Spain

Image Credit: Hash Slush

Wordless Wednesday Participants

1. Comedy Plus
2. Kathe W.
3. Rhonda Albom
4. bethere2day
5. Margs Animals
6. BeadedTail
7. messymimi
8. Cynical Sailor
9. Willy & Fluffy
10. Cody
11. Driller's Place
12. Jeanne Foguth
13. ZoePhee
14. Purrseidon
15. Mr. M
16. Joy
17. Aquariann
18. Image-in
19. Joyce
20. Shiju Sugunan
21. Kewkew
22. Mitch
23. Indrani
24. Claudia
25. CatSynth
26. Mary
27. Emma
28. Cambodia
29. Forgetfulone
30. Robin
31. MamaGirl
32. Ulrika
33. Gunilla
34. Trisha
35. Dominique
36. Gabriel
37. PhenoMenon
38. Zippi
39. NF PhotoArt
40. Birgitta
41. Alice
42. Uma
43. Birgitta B
44. Gattina
45. Sparkle Cat
46. Synnove
47. Raquel
48. Deb Nance
49. Beth F
50. Hilary
51. Smart Mom
52. Rossmont
53. RMB
54. Parenting
55. Do Try This
56. Liesbet
57. Jackie
58. Les
59. Karren
60. Kailana
61. Suzy
62. Colleen
63. Cathy
64. Electra
65. SuziQ
66. Naomi
67. Ade Anita
68. Bee
69. Patrick
70. Chel
71. Cinderella
72. Lisa
73. Ched Curtain
74. Bocachancla
75. Elena
76. Sarah Small
77. ASVL
78. Pixiedusk
79. Adam Jones
80. Linja
81. Ken
82. Dave & Lisa
83. Dave
84. Heather
85. Indah
86. Monique

Share This

44 comments :

  1. A beautiful place that I like to visit too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very colorful. That's what grabbed my attention. :)

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind visiting there. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just snap your fingers and be whisked away to anywhere you wanted to go...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would Ann. There are many places I would visit. :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see all of the crazy Gaudi architecture there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a park Ellen, but much of Spain is colorful. :)

      Delete
  4. Quite the mix of modern day and past. Or should I say fantasy? A couple of those roofs are very Dr. Seuss like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fitting for the park it is. :)

      Delete
  5. I love Park Gruell. Barcelona is a great city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Park Gruell it is, but I figured you'd know this. :)

      Delete
  6. Is this a real city? I thought it was a cartoon picture taken from Disneyland. Oops. Sorry.

    Have a great Wednesday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real park in Barcelona. Honest Paul. :)

      Delete
  7. I love the colourful wall in the front of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is color everywhere. It made me smile. :)

      Delete
  8. What a nice photo and so colourful, I have been to Barcelona a couple of times but that was way back in the 80's [-(

    Have a colourfultastic WWS adiós :d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit this city. I probably never will, but I would like to. :)

      Delete
  9. You're a tad late for the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm way late for sure. :)

      Delete
  10. That is some city but what a gorgeous one. That would be great fun to see, for sure.Sandee, you and Zane have a fabulous Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Marg. I'm sure there are many things to do and lots of wonderful food. :)

      Delete
  11. Me too! Have a splendid huggable day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a splendid huggable day too honey. :)

      Delete
  12. I have been there! I went to school in Spain and it is such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun Jen. You've traveled more than I know. :)

      Delete
  13. That tile work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I'm sure this park had lots of talented people putting it together. :)

      Delete
  14. I think I could spend years in Spain,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could too. :)

      Delete
  15. Lot of color there. I've always wanted to visit Spain! Great image! Have a great day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain would be a most wonderful place to explore. :)

      Delete
  16. oh me too! so pretty! Thank you for your sweet comment today! xoxoxoxo Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Caren. Have a fabulous day. :)

      Delete
  17. Wow! That is so beautiful! I love all of the colors. I wonder if it's like that when you're actually there. I suspect so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this park is very well known and it's this colorful. :)

      Delete
  18. Gracious! That's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I want to go and explore. :)

      Delete
  19. A very colorful city!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you get to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to visit Spain, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A place I've always wanted to visit. :)

      Delete
  22. It is a very interesting city. Lotsa pickpockets problems though.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand thieves. I really can't. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥