Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

A Place I'd Like to Visit:
Anguilla

Image Credit: John Rieber

Wordless Wednesday Participants

1. Comedy Plus
2. bethere2day
3. Purrseidon
4. messymimi
5. Willy & Fluffy
6. Margs Animals
7. Jeanne Foguth
8. Cynical Sailor
9. ZoePhee
10. 15andmoewing
11. Caren & Cody
12. Rhonda Albom
13. Emma
14. Mitch
15. Image-in
16. Shiju Sugunan
17. Aquariann
18. RMB
19. Joy
20. Joy
21. Indrani
22. Suzy
23. Ched Curtain
24. Joyce
25. Dominique
26. CatSynth
27. Dina
28. Terra Garden
29. Rajlakshmi
30. NF Photo
31. NF PhotoArt
32. Zippi
33. Synnove
34. Bill
35. Birgitta
36. Sparkle Cat
37. Keith
38. Lisa
39. Gunilla
40. Ulrika
41. Ericka
42. Klara
43. Beth F
44. Raquel
45. Hilary
46. Kewkew
47. Tonya
48. Deb Nance
49. Jackie
50. Photo(Geo)
51. Petter
52. Les
53. Cathy
54. MCBN
55. Adam Jones
56. Parenting
57. Naomi
58. Karren
59. SuziQ
60. Eclecticity
61. Mama Zen
62. Grantham
63. Maria
64. Plaridel
65. Stacy
66. Liesbet
67. Bee
68. Gabriel
69. Kathe W.
70. SteveF325
71. Elena
72. Steph
73. Shannon
74. Cinderella
75. Animal Shelter
76. Jeanna
77. Indah Nuria
78. Shan Jeniah
79. Marysia
80. Linja
81. Noner Says
82. Rossmont
83. Weseland

Share This

44 comments :

  1. Wow! I too would love to visit this beautiful place! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Nancy, me too. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That would be nice, but there are lots of people that live on this little island. :)

      Delete
  3. No words needed for a place as amazing as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love the Caribbean. :)

      Delete
  4. Caribbean Island. Lovely. I can't wait until I go on my cruise. Cruising, cruising, cruising. See ya Sandee & Zane. Have a great day my friends.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd know where this was. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful don't you just feel like being somewhere like that sometimes just for an hours peace heheh!

    Have an islandtastic WWS :-d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to places like this. It's more than wonderful. :)

      Delete
  6. Does it come with someone cute to share it with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on your own with that wish. :)

      Delete
  7. I need to know how big that island is because if something HUGE come outta' that water I need a place to run! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anguilla is a flat and low-lying island. It is 35 sq. miles, 16 miles long and 3 miles wide at the widest point. The highest point is Crocus Hill, at 65 meters. Source: Wikitravel :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome Anguilla island.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit for a week of sun and fun. :)

      Delete
  9. I would love to be stranded on this island. With a supply of food, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do need the food, but a month here would be nice wouldn't it. :)

      Delete
  10. I would definitely love to visit this place, Sandee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Caribbean is a magical place Linda. :)

      Delete
  11. That's the kind of place where i want my winter home. My summer home i would want someplace that has cool, but not cold, mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. It's very hot here right now and I'm thinking cool. :)

      Delete
  12. oh how lovely this is! I bet we'd all like to be there!
    Have a hugtastic day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some good wine, some shade, some good food. Excellent. :)

      Delete
  13. I wish I was there today. Instead I am knee deep in weeds and laundry. Fun tasks for the day right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing here. Bugger on that. :)

      Delete
  14. Nice, and far away from politics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the politics suck. Big time. :)

      Delete
  15. If you need someone to go with you I would be willing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go Ann. We'd have fun. :)

      Delete
  16. I hope you get to go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit this island. :)

      Delete
  17. Not just beautiful but a cool and unique angle. Looks like a boat just about to land on the island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boat is about to land on the island. :)

      Delete
  18. Ohhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss!!! Please take me with you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, we would have a great time. :)

      Delete
  19. That does look like a wonderful place to sit and enjoy some peace. And a super picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does Marg. I love the ocean, and I love islands. :)

      Delete
  20. I would like to spend a weekend there...paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to spend a couple of weeks here. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥