Sunday, July 10, 2016

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

A Blonde's Diary!

MONDAY: It's so much fun to cook for Ron. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. Fortunately, the neighbors were kind enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY: Ron wanted fruit salad for dinner. The recipe said serve without dressing so, I didn't dress. What a surprise when Ron brought his boss home for dinner.

WEDNESDAY: A great day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed sort of silly, but I took a shower. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY: Today, Ron asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Which is what led up to Ron asking me why I was rolling around in the garden.

FRIDAY: I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put all ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was exactly the same as when I left.

SATURDAY: Ron did the grocery shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday (Oh boy). For some strange reason, Ron keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY: Ron's parents came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast, but all I could find was hamburger. Suddenly, I had a flash of genius. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. Much to my disappointment, it still came out hamburger.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY: This has been such an exciting week. I can hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Ron. If only we could get a larger oven, I would love to surprise him with Chocolate Moose.

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. messymimi
5. Woodsterman
6. Cruisin' Paul
7. Jeanne Foguth
8. Just Out
9. Cranky
10. Mike Golch

Share This

42 comments :

  1. Ron's might want to stock up on some restaurant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL she has definitely got an over imagination that's for sure haha!

    Have a blondetastic SSS ;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her logic eludes me. :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehee! Ron needs to look into those short classes at the cooking school for people who just want to learn the basics. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless her heart is all I could say. :)

      Delete
  4. Wish we could see the chocolate Moose. That would take up the whole kitchen. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor moose. I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Blonde jokes are timeless. :)

      Delete
  6. poor Ron- I think he needs to learn how to cook! Have a hilarious day with oodles of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would be easier wouldn't it. Oodles of hugs and prayers back. :)

      Delete
  7. New (blonde) angle to old recipes...I couldn't control my laughter for several minutes on this Sunday evening.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you got a visual too. :)

      Delete
  8. Blondes should always have someone else do the cooking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good One :)) (c) cheer

    ReplyDelete
  10. She'd be a success as a chef in a restaurant that was only open on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. :)

      Delete
  11. Yep, I still love blonde jokes, even this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Rhonda, me too. :)

      Delete
  12. I bet the moose is glad she doesn't have a bigger oven too ;) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure about that. :)

      Delete
  13. hahahahahaha!!! hamburger roast!! poor Ron :)
    But hey cooking is not an easy task. I am also trying to learn as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes poor Ron, but I'm guessing she is a looker and that makes up for a lot of other things. :)

      Delete
  14. As a blonde, I must admit that I love blonde jokes...most of the time they are fitting LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blonde many times over the years and have loved blonde jokes nonetheless. :)

      Delete
  15. Oh my goodness, these are great, Sandee! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so blonde and her logic is hard to figure out. :)

      Delete
  16. Ha ha! I enjoyed reading this blonde's diary. Makes me laugh so much. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is trying very hard to be a good wife isn't she. :)

      Delete
  17. Oh my goodness! It's actually tiring reading this diary. Like, gosh, what a life! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't find any of this odd at all. :)

      Delete
  18. Although I'm a brunette, I can empathize with this blonde. When I first met my future husband I actually burned water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You burned water? Wow, that's impressive. :)

      Delete
  19. She needs to be banned from the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lock her up in the bedroom. Just saying. :)

      Delete
  20. These are very funny Sandee. I like the Beat It one the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blonde's logic is tough to figure out. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥