Saturday, July 9, 2016

Mathmatics

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 years experience. It has an indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud. This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint, and it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 =96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 =100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 =103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bullshit and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why some people are where they are!

Hat tip: Linda W.
Image Credit: Conway Adventure
Share This

48 comments :

  1. Oh boy does that make sense. That answers a lot of questions....lol
    Hope you're enjoying the boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure did answer a lot of questions. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great post, Sandee. Ha ha..now I understand! This makes great ice-breaker item! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It explains so much doesn't it. :)

      Delete
  3. I've seen it more times than I can count. =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Rosey, me too. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the logical explanation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome. :)

      Delete
  5. Makes a lot of sense to me. Making Love is 109% .Fantastic. I guess I'm pretty smart. ha,ha,ha.

    Have a very intelligent Saturday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've always been very smart Paul. :)

      Delete
  6. hahahah! But what does prevarication add up to? Cheers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Good question though. :)

      Delete
  7. The Secret of Life explained in numbers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent, i'm forwarding this to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will stick with being an underachiever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant and so glad it was explained LOL I am totally useless ;-(

    Have a mathmaticaltastic day Sandee 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally useless too Steve. :)

      Delete
  11. I'm with you 128%.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not only ass-kissing, but having a great ass will get you over the top. If it takes a hen and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half; then how long does it take a rooster to lay a doorknob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've seen that work too. :)

      Delete
  13. I'm a firm believer in attitude because it's flexible

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa!!! That's a lot of math. I agree, though. Attitude is everything. And, having worked in an office, butt kissing does seem to be what success is all about there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does doesn't it. I watched it for years. :)

      Delete
  15. By the letters, it adds up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed Mike. :)

      Delete
  16. Makes sense to me! Happy weekend boating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a great boating weekend. :)

      Delete
  17. Perfect logic. Although clearly someone has too much time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too much time on their hands. :)

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. We've known every one of these kinds of people. :)

      Delete
  19. Lesson learned: Don't trust the people who say they are giving more than a 100%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either. I'm guessing you feel the same. :)

      Delete
  20. complex maths equation but easy to comply with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It was complex equations and I'd love to meet the person that came up with these. :)

      Delete
  21. This truly gives us the meaning of life. Thank you oh Guru! This will save us a trip to the mountain top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. You're most welcome. :)

      Delete
  22. The secrets of life revealed.... Good thing I am not too good at the last two behaviors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Jen. We know some of these people. :)

      Delete
  23. Those math minds had healthy senses of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do. I laughed out loud. :)

      Delete
  24. It adds up in all the wrong places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed Binky. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥