This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Great Truths About Growing Old!
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Forget the health food. You need all the preservatives you can get.
- When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
- You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
- Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
- Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
- You believe in Santa Claus.
- You don't believe in Santa Claus.
- You are Santa Claus.
- You look like Santa Claus.
|1. Silly Sunday|
|5. Albom Adventures|
6. Agent 54
8. Mike Golch
11. Just Out
12. Kelley's Dog Blog