This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Great Truths That Adults Have Learned!
- Raising teenagers is like trying to nail Jell-O to a tree.
- There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
- Reason to smile: Every seven minutes of every day someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
- The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere...and let the air out of their tires.
- Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Middle age is when you choose cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
- If you can remain calm, you don't have all the facts.
- Eat a live toad first thing in the morning, and nothing worse can happen to you the rest of the day.
- You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
|1. Silly Sunday|
|5. Kelley's Dog Blog|
6. Albom Adventures