Sunday, May 1, 2016

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Dorthy and Ardelle

Dorothy: "That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date . I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer."

Ardelle: "Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7 pm, dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers!

Then he takes me downstairs. And what's there; a limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all.

Then he takes me out for dinner; a marvellous dinner, lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks.

Then we go see a show. Let me tell you Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure!

So then we are coming back to my apartment, and he turns into an ANIMAL.

Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me three times!"

Dorothy: "Goodness gracious! So you are telling me I shouldn't go?"

Ardelle: "No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress!"

Hat tip: Linda W.

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. Margs Animals
4. Driller's Place
5. Mike Golch
6. BFDude
7. messymimi
8. Woodsterman
9. Cranky
10. Kelley's Dog Blog

Share This

52 comments :

  1. George is quite the ladies man. Sounds like Dorothy is in for an exciting night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George is kind of scary if you ask me. :)

      Delete
  2. LMAO well she does have a point don't she, me thinks Dorothy will have a tanfastic time w-)

    Have a superbtastic SSS :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we know George will. :)

      Delete
  3. Plan ahead...good plan! Haha

    Happy Sunday, as always.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd pass myself. George is one of those kinds of guys. :)

      Delete
  4. Too funny. Sounds like quite the evening. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg. Scritches to all your babies. :)

      Delete
  5. Good to know! hahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and you and I would have stayed home. Perhaps had a glass or two of wine. :)

      Delete
  6. Ardelle seems to have enjoyed her evening, three times. ha,ha,ha,
    Have a very enjoyable Sunday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and Mary Lou had a great Sunday. :)

      Delete
  7. Was not expecting that punchline, but that is why it is called *punch* line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I love those punchlines that you don't see coming. :)

      Delete
  8. Heeheehee! If he's that way with a different lady every weekend, i think i'd worry about more than the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I would, so I wouldn't be in this mix at all. :)

      Delete
  9. Did not see that coming. Three times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when I can stump you. :)

      Delete
  10. Why wear anything at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why go out at all if you know what the end game is. :)

      Delete
  11. Happy SundayFUNday :-) Golden Woofs, SUGAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a woof woof Sunday FUNday too Sugar. :)

      Delete
  12. LOL! What an evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those evenings with hubby from long ago. :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I thought so too Karen. :)

      Delete
  14. Dorothy can still choose to wear a new dress but don't invite him into her apartment. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea Nancy. :)

      Delete
  15. Hahahahahaaaaaaa...good one.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  16. bwa hahahah cute very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Silly, but it was Silly Sunday. :)

      Delete
  17. That's why I always wore old pants on dates as a young man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way too funny not to swipe for a future Silly sundy of Mine!! :)) :-h :-f :-* d-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swipe away my friend. :)

      Delete
  19. LOL!! That's too funny! It's nice she can share... haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it tells you how much she likes this guy doesn't it. :)

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. Funny and sad at the same time. :_

      Delete
  21. Extremely wise choice regarding the old dress :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this guy isn't worth losing a good dress. :)

      Delete
  22. Well...that's one way to go with advice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, not my way, but it's one way. :)

      Delete
  23. Sound advice? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be enough advice for me to stay home. :)

      Delete
  24. I could hear the "joke drums" playing in my head after that closing line. And it is good advice - no sense in ruining a good dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True indeed. I would never go out with this guy. :)

      Delete
  25. Or a suit of armor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and that might not work with this guy. :)

      Delete
  26. I would go for the nice dinner and limousine but...that's it! I'll run away after dinner :) hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Rocks, me too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥