Sunday, November 15, 2015

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.
This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

The Brothel:

Two old men decide they are close to their last days and decide to have a last night on the town. After a few drinks, they end up at the local brothel. The madam takes one look at the two old geezers and whispers to her manager: ‘Go up to the first two bedrooms and put an inflated doll in each bed. These two are so old and drunk, I’m not wasting two of my girls on them. They won’t know the difference.’

The manager does as he is told and the two old men go upstairs and take care of their business.

As they are walking home the first man says, ‘You know, I think my girl was dead!’

‘Dead?’ says his friend, ‘Why do you say that?’ ‘Well, she never moved or made a sound all the time I was loving her.’

His friend says, ‘Could be worse I think mine was a witch.’

‘A witch ??. . why the would you say that?’

‘Well, I was making love to her, kissing her on the neck, and I gave her a little bite, then she farted and flew out the window….. took my teeth with her!’

Hat tip: Paul of Mr. Cruiser's Notes

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. Tony McGurk
5. messymimi
6. Catch My Words
7. Agent 54
8. Woodsterman
9. Cranky
10. Linda
11. Ann
12. Mail4Rosey
13. Laika
14. Ellen
15. Margs Animals
16. Rhonda
17. Nancy Chan
18. Jean R.
19. Kathe W.
20. Traveling Bells
21. Mike Golch
22. Kismet
23. jen
24. Stephanie
25. Jean(ie)
26. Anne
27. Cube

Share This

48 comments :

  1. LOL, poor old guy. Thanks for the laugh before I head out to work this morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hell to get old isn't it. :)

      Delete
  2. ah losing your teeth is hard to explain to others, when they flew out of the window w/a witch, lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those poor old guys. I guess they were happy though. :)

      Delete
  3. LOL that would be the only odourless fart he will encounter, that brothel should pay for some new dentures heheh! h-(

    Have a windtastic day Sandee :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing the teeth are a total loss. :)

      Delete
  4. Well, that was quite an adventure for them, at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think they had fun though. :)

      Delete
  5. Baawhaaawaabhawwwaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much what I said when I read this. :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Glad you did. Happy boating. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh My COD, that is funny. The Mom laughed out loud. Sandee, you and Zane have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we're old and we get the irony. :)

      Delete
  8. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you have first hand knowledge? :)

      Delete
  9. This is so funny. And the added last line of the teeth almost found me laughing loud enough to wake up the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, I like to have a really funny Silly Sunday post now and then. :)

      Delete
  10. This is too funny, Sandee! The teeth had me laughing so hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the teeth was the funniest part. :)

      Delete
  11. LOL. I guess she needed those teeth more than he did.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/11/can-you-feel-your-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! What an exciting night for the two old men! Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too think they had a wonderful time. :)

      Delete
  13. I thought I was losing my mind when I read this until I got to the part where you credited Paul. I DID read it before and comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I lifted it from Paul's site. :)

      Delete
  14. Fart jokes? Okay, you asked for it. I have IBS. Read "Poopsickles".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was a fun post too. Thanks for weighing in. :)

      Delete
  15. OMG...too funny! Have a super day! It's snowing today ! yay! Hello winter! Stay warm and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the snow and winter honey. Big hugs. :)

      Delete
  16. I'm still laughing and imagining those flying dentures! Gotta love old men.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, old men are most entertaining. :)

      Delete
  17. The lesson for the day is always keep the bedroom windows shut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would have saved his teeth. :)

      Delete
  18. :)
    Fogive me I will be back next week with a Silly Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You play when you want and not when you don't want. Not a problem Mike. :)

      Delete
  19. He didn't have to tip her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but losing those teeth was expensive. :)

      Delete
  20. Took his teeth?! Now that is low!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just can't trust a blow up doll can you. :)

      Delete
  21. I laughed out loud at this one. I'm not sure what that says about my sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I laughed out loud too. I think we are both okay. :)

      Delete
  22. Bwahahaha! Smart madam! Poor guys. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much sizes this one up. :)

      Delete
  23. Smiles all around! A difficult few days and I am enjoying a bit of quiet and some laughter too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're on the other side of the difficult days. I hate those kind of days. :)

      Delete
  24. The witch flying off with the dentures part was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was the very best part. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥