Sunday, September 27, 2015

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.
This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

St. Peter:

St. Peter is standing at heaven's gate when a man walks up.

"Welcome to heaven my son. What did you do with your life?"

"I was a policeman," he responded.

"What kind of policeman?" St Peter asked.

"I was a vice officer. I kept dangerous narcotics out of the hands of kids."

"Wonderful my son, welcome to heaven. Pass through the gates."

A few moments later a second man walks up.

"Welcome to heaven my son. What did you do with your life?"

"I was a policeman," he responded.

"What kind of policeman?" St Peter asked.

"I was a traffic officer. I kept the roads and highways safe for travelers."

"Well done. Pass through the gates into paradise."

A few moments later a third man walks up.

"Welcome to heaven my son. What did you do with your life?"

"I was a policeman," he responded.

"What kind of policeman?" St Peter asked.

"I was a Military Policeman, Sir."

"Excellent my son, I've gotta take a leak, watch the gate will ya?"

Image Credit: The Pearly Gates

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Comedy Plus
2. BFDude
3. bethere2day
4. messymimi
5. Agent 54
6. Agent 54
7. Angel Stew...
8. Mike Golch
9. Cruisin' Paul
10. Cranky
11. Tony McGurk
12. Linda
13. Barb
14. Rhonda
15. Binky
16. Ann
17. Mail4Rosey
18. Margs Animals
19. Jean R.
20. Nancy Chan
21. Jen
22. Kismet
23. Kathe W.
24. Cube
25. Jean(ie)
26. Stephanie
27. Rocks

Share This

48 comments :

  1. Well, somebody's gotta do it! Have a peachy keen day, Sandee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they do get stuck at those gates don't they. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't get it. Sorry. Maybe I should go to sleep, it's late. I can read it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MPs usually work at the gates. It's what many do. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay. I didn't get it either!

      Delete
    3. You have to have a bit of knowledge about MPs and then it makes sense. They do the guard shacks often. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it wasn't a good day for policmen and even worse if you were a military policeman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I hate to be stuck at a gate all day. :)

      Delete
  4. An MP's work is never done! Heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not if there is a gate involved. :)

      Delete
  5. lol just can't get a break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Sandee. Poor policeman. He can't win. Sandee, you and Zane and little Bit have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your babies have a great day too Marg. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Rhonda (above) thanks for your honesty. I don't get it either. But I've only been up five minutes so.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MPs work gates. It's just what they do. :)

      Delete
  8. The problem was that the Military Policeman was a blonde that's why it's confusing to understand. Ha,ha,ha.
    Enjoy this beautiful Sunday Sandee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I got it but it appears that some didn't. :)

      Delete
  9. Hahaaa...after all, this is Silly Sunday! Have a wonderful Sunday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being silly is what I love to do Nancy. :)

      Delete
  10. To protect and to serve forever?! Love this, my 11 year old son and I got a good laugh out of this today! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, pretty much it in a nutshell. :)

      Delete
  11. Saints take leaks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they do. Who knew. :)

      Delete
  12. Well that MP came in handy LOL

    Have a sillytastic day Sande g-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got there just in time Steve. :)

      Delete
  13. good one! I got it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would Kathe. :)

      Delete
  14. A lot of Policemen died that day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too many. It's happening here almost everyday. :(

      Delete
  15. Just in time for St Peter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in time indeed. :)

      Delete
    2. I should've asked if there are Depends in heaven ;)

      Delete
    3. I'll bet you can get anything you want in heaven. :)

      Delete
  16. Damn straight (oh, am I still allowed to say that? ). Good MP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still say that. :)

      Delete
  17. Oh, my!!! LOL!!!! Hilarious, Sandee! Thank you so much for sharing and a heartfelt thanks, as well, for including my blog link in your post today. :) I really appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. Your blog always qualifies for Silly Sunday. :)

      Delete
  18. I didn't get it at first, either, but after reading the comments, I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to know about MPs to get this for sure. :)

      Delete
  19. Ya still have to go to the bathroom in Heaven? Dang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a huge disappointment right? :)

      Delete
  20. haha! someone has to man the gate :) and there he is, an MP :)

    Have a blessed week Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who better than an MP.

      Have a blessed week too my friend. :)

      Delete
  21. So funny! Any insights into what a coast guard police officer would do? Still guarding gates?? My brother is headed in that direction so I'm curious. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure of all the things they do, but there is a lot they do. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥