This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Amazing Home Remedies:
- If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
- Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
- For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
- A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
- You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
- Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
|1. Silly Sunday|
4. Tony McGurk
5. Agent 54
7. Just Out
11. Cruisin' Paul
12. Perk at Work
15. Traveling Bells
18. Nancy Chan
19. Margs Animals