This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY OUT-LOUD AT WORK:
- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t .
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
- I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
- Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...
- I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
|1. Silly Sunday|
5. Agent 54
6. Cruisin' Paul
|10. Tony McGurk|
11. Jason Salas
15. Margs Animals
16. Traveling Bells
21. Ron Russell
22. Kathe W.