Sunday, March 29, 2015

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Love letter from Mathematician:

My Dear Love,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element of a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. Rhonda
4. Blogitudes
5. BF Dude
6. Woodsterman
7. messymimi
8. Cranky
9. Agent 54
10. Cruisin' Paul
11. Jason Salas
12. Tony McGurk
13. Catch My Words
14. Dakota
15. Jennifer
16. Ann
17. Barb
18. Margs Animals
19. Laika
20. Rajiv
21. Jean R.
22. Karma
23. Kathe W.
24. Traveling Bells
25. Abelle
26. Stephanie
27. Sarah
28. Cody
29. Cube
30. Jennifer
31. Rocks
32. Binky

Share This

54 comments :

  1. hopefully his girlfriend is good at math and knows what the heck he's talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope Ann. I sure don't have a clue what he said. :)

      Delete
  2. LMAO I bet she didn't show up due to not knowing right to left

    I hope you have a magnitudetastic fun day Sandee :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She probably ran for the hills. :)

      Delete
  3. Run away . . . that would be my instinct if I got that note. albeit very clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Rhonda. Too deep for me. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm more into science.

    Paradoxically yours, Schrödinger's Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more into silliness. :)

      Delete
  5. Too funny, I would have had to leave after the first three words. Like, what is he talking about, plus some of that is very insulting. Sandee, you and Zane and Little Bit have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this is way too deep for me Marg. :)

      Delete
  6. It's amazing what you can get out of math :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a lot of math in college. What was I thinking. :)

      Delete
  7. I guessing they didn't have the right chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not. Very boring if you ask me. :)

      Delete
  8. If Pythagoras was to get married to his girlfriend, I wonder what kind of children they would have? Weird I would say. I hated Math.
    Have a trigonometric sunny Sunday Sandee. Say hi to Zane & Little Bits. See ya.

    Cruisin Pual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Math isn't/wasn't my favorite subject in school. :)

      Delete
  9. All this and I still don't know what X equals. :D Hope you have a fabulous Sunday, Sandee! Thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have to know Marcia. :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the laugh and enjoy a beautiful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You enjoy your beautiful day too. :)

      Delete
  11. Very cute! Some where out there is a woman into math who knows exactly what this guy wrote and would love his creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 to 1, he died a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be Kismet, could be. :)

      Delete
  13. So, the Answer is.....4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Tim. :)

      Delete
    2. Bwahahahahahahahaha Kismet. :)

      Delete
  14. I know this is quite clever, but not being a math whiz I am feeling rather square!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now who's being silly Kathe? :)

      Delete
  15. He's not my type. LOL!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-penny-for-my-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got dizzy and had to leave the page ... c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's pretty horrible isn't it. :)

      Delete
  17. Say what? In your dreams, buddy. Not gonna happen.

    Big hugs from cool WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very romantic at all. :)

      Delete
  18. Aaahh! The beauty that is Pythagorean theorem ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you get it then. One of the few. :)

      Delete
  19. Yikes. I see why super smart people often have a hard time finding a significant other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, most of us wouldn't qualify for him. :)

      Delete
  20. Sounds like you need to be a maths major to understand that love letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you'd have to be a math major to know what he said. I sure didn't get most of it. :)

      Delete
  21. oh God!! Math has NEVER been my "thing!" I'm lost! lol Happy Sunday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've lost most of what I knew. I just don't use it enough. :)

      Delete
  22. My heart is going pitter patter. Math wasn't my first love, but I took an awful lot of it to gain my bio degree and I gained an appreciation for it along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Math rocks and it can be most difficult, but it's very valuable skill. :)

      Delete
  23. Heeheehee! If he's a math nerd and she's not, he's in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully she understood every word he said, or he's hot and it doesn't matter. :)

      Delete
  24. Makes any math lover's heart melt for sure!

    Happy Sunday, best wishes for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many math lovers. I took a ton in college. Business Management requires a lot of math. :)

      Delete
  25. Glad I was not the recipient- sounds headache to me :) hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty good at math back in the day, but I'd need a refresher course to figure this out. :)

      Delete
  26. That's one way to weed out the non-mathematicians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will do just that Binky. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥