Sunday, February 8, 2015

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Dear Abby

"DEAR ABBY" ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUERIES:

Dear Abby, A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby, What can I do about all the sex, nudity, foul language and violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby, I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure if the baby I'm carrying is his.

Dear Abby, I am a twenty-three-year-old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby, I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, but when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Hat tip: Dave and Linda

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. Abelle
4. Tony
5. Blogitudes
6. Cranky Old Man
7. Woodsterman
8. Jason Salas
9. Agent 54
10. Cruisin' Paul
11. Sheltie Selfie
12. Barb
13. Gibbs
14. Margs Animals
15. Kismet
16. Jean R.
17. Angel
18. Stephanie
19. Kathe W.
20. Laika
21. Binky
22. Cube
23. Sarah
24. Rocks
25. Mail4Rosey
26. Catherine
27. Dakota

Share This

52 comments :

  1. They're all natural stupids, right? Because you can't fix that. Bless their hearts.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can't fix stupid Barb. :)

      Delete
  2. They're all blonde right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could very well be Tony. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sure Abby was scratching her head when reading those ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm sure she was. People do ask some really amazing stuff. :)

      Delete
  4. LOL I'm going to write to Abby =D>

    Have an abbytastic day :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you going to ask her? :)

      Delete
  5. I can see why she had such a problem. There's no shortness on stupidity but at least it gives the rest of us a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does give the rest of us a laugh. :)

      Delete
  6. We just think those are hysterical. It feels so good to laugh. Thanks Sandee for putting a smile on my face this morning. You and Zane and Little Bit have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you laugh Marg. We all need to laugh and everyday too. :)

      Delete
  7. Lebanese? Ha,ha,ha. Now that is funny. Have a wonderful Sunday Sandee. Enjoy your day.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a good one indeed Paul. :)

      Delete
  8. I bet that at least half of the letter writers graduated from college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right, unfortunately. . :)

      Delete
  9. Baahaahaha! These are excellent Sandee! Can't even decide which one is the funniest. I love 'em all. :) Thank you for starting Sunday off with such a great laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide which one is the funniest either. :)

      Delete
  10. Sometimes the herd needs to be culled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the herd needs to be culled. :)

      Delete
  11. I'll bet Ann Landers actually got a lot of letters like that. Some people can be amazingly stupid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet she did too Jean. Some folks are indeed amazingly stupid. :)

      Delete
  12. Gotta watch those Lebanese. They can be very difficult to tell from Syrians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up Tim. :)

      Delete
  13. lol oiy! hugs to u and miss u!! xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too honey. Big hugs back. :)

      Delete
  14. The "lebanese" one cracked me up! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dakota. I love barks, licks and love. :)

      Delete
  15. Were those for real? Hilarious! Is Dear Abby still running?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are for real. It's Dear Amy here. :)

      Delete
  16. Can you guess which one was me? c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one of course. :)

      Delete
  17. oh hahahah surely these women are blondes? Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably are Kathe. Bless their hearts. :)

      Delete
  18. Abby might need som help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might need a lot of help. :)

      Delete
  19. lol on the one about the pill. That's really rich! !hahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's a real winner isn't she. Not. :)

      Delete
  20. Some people just wouldn't understand the answers! Heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth. You can't fix stupid. :)

      Delete
  21. Abby attracts all the nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure did Binky. :)

      Delete
  22. OMGoodness. This is an explosion of stupid.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an explosion and then some. :)

      Delete
  23. Dear Sandee, It is proven with this post that the school system simply is not working!! xoxo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In many cases you're right. My brother graduated from high school and can't even do his checkbook. Can't read or write worth a hoot either. :)

      Delete
  24. Giving advice to stupid people is like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the pig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. There are so many stupid people too. :)

      Delete
  25. Haha those are BRILLIANT! I love the baby one - who knows who you might be carrying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really stupid people in this world Sarah. This is just a sample of a few of them. Bless their hearts. :)

      Delete
  26. I am at loss of words too! :) Abby must be in a terrible headache because of these queries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she was beside herself Rocks. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥