Sunday, December 7, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

The Accident!

Sam called his wife and said to her in a weak voice, "Hey baby, I was driving to a coffee shop to meet Mary when all of a sudden, a stray dog came in the way. I tried to steer left to avoid running it down, but the car skidded due to high speed, rolled over and almost ran off the cliff.

The car was hanging nose down over the cliff, as I looked down fearing impending death. I just managed to climb out of the car and save my life, just before the car fell over the cliff crashing thousands of feet below and was blown into smithereens."

Sam continued, "I was taken to a hospital. I have a broken leg, broken jaw, dislocated shoulder and several injuries on my head."

There was silence on the phone, then the wife asked, "Who is Mary?"
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. BFDude
4. Abelle
5. Woodsterman
6. messymimi
7. Blogitudes
8. Stupid Headlines
9. Just Out
10. Uncle Skip
11. Barb
12. Ann
13. Jean R.
14. Traveling Bells
15. Crusin' Paul
16. Margs Animals
17. Kyla
18. Stephanie
19. Empress Bee
20. Kathe W.
21. Binky
22. Tony McGurk
23. Mail4Rosey
24. Cube
25. Catherine

Share This

46 comments :

  1. Yup. My thoughts exackery.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been my first question too. :)

      Delete
  2. LOL she thought there's more important things to know first

    Have a coffeelesstastic day Sandee :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there is more important things to know first. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yep, he's in big trouble. :)

      Delete
  4. I was wondering who Mary was too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we women would key into that right off the bat. :)

      Delete
  5. A woman never misses the important things....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly don't Jean. :)

      Delete
  6. And that answer will determine whether she will go visit him in the hospital, or head straight to the funeral home!

    Sunday smiles. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I think so much alike. It's awesome. :)

      Delete
  7. I have an aunt named Mary. Ha,ha,ha. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful Sunday Sandee. I get a kick saying Sunday Sandee. See ya my friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it wasn't your aunt that he was meeting. :)

      Delete
  8. Good question. That guy did make one large mistake. Guess he won't be having any visitors. Sandee, You and Zane have a wonderful Sunday.Little Bit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, one very large mistake. :)

      Delete
  9. Uh Oh, I was wondering if she picked up on that. c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women will always key on this kind of mistake. :)

      Delete
  10. I don't think he'll be Mary'd anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahahahaha. That very well could be the case. :)

      Delete
  11. The funny thing was, as I was reading through the joke, I was wondering the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see we women pick right up on these kinds of things. :)

      Delete
  12. Heeheehee! He was hoping, maybe, she wouldn't notice that part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women never miss this kind of thing. :)

      Delete
  13. i might have done the same thing! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    roche' wants to know if mary is a rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you probably would. Your very sharp. :)

      Delete
  14. the devil is in the details....some things are best left unsaid! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's one thing that should have been left unsaid. :)

      Delete
  15. Hahahahahaha...wife is a special person who can catch you on the wrong foot!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we're smart like that. :)

      Delete
  16. I was sure hoping for Sam's sake that maybe Mary was his daughter. :D Great joke Sandee! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, apparently that's not the case. :)

      Delete
  17. Mary, Mary, what Mary?

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's the minor details that cause the major dramas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true Tony. :)

      Delete
  19. Well, if she doesn't know who Mary is...then it's a question that needed askin' If he's got the wrong answer, his bad day just turned worse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right Rosey. :)

      Delete
  20. Yep, I'd be thinking about Mary too,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Sandee, That is exactly what I was thinking! xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we women just naturally go to the same place. :)

      Delete
  22. Haha! I was thinking exactly the same :) Oh women! First thing first right?

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL - That would have been my first question too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥