Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Three Wishes

A despondent woman was walking along the beach when she saw a bottle on the sand. She picked it up and pulled out the cork. Whoosh! A big puff of smoke appeared.

"You have released me from my prison," the genie told her. "To show my thanks, I grant you three wishes. But take care, for with each wish, your mate will receive double of whatever you request."

"Why?" the woman asked. "That bum left me for another woman."

"That is how it is written," replied the genie.

The woman shrugged and then asked for a million dollars. There was a flash of light, and a million dollars appeared at her feet. At the same instant, in a far-off place, her wayward husband looked down to see twice that amount at his feet.

"And your second wish?"

"Genie, I want the world's most expensive diamond necklace." Another flash of light, and the woman was holding the precious treasure. And, in that distant place, her husband was looking for a gem broker to buy his latest bonanza.

"Genie, is it really true that my husband has two million dollars and more jewels that I do, and that he gets double of whatever I wish for?"

The genie said it was indeed true.

"Okay, genie, I'm ready for my last wish," the woman said. "Scare me half to death."

Image Credit: Life
Share This

52 comments :

  1. Oh, man... that's harsh. Kinda. hahahaha!

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who write jokes are so clever! I could never do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever this one is too. :)

      Delete
  3. LOL - I was wondering what she was going to choose that half was better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really liked that ex didn't she. :)

      Delete
  4. Whoosh! She should have asked for bigger boobs. Now that would be a discussion at her husband's office. Ha,ha,ha.
    Have a wonderful Tuesday Sandee. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahahaha. I hadn't thought of that Paul. :)

      Delete
  5. Such smart girl should have found a way to keep her husband in her control. she is cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be the same husband that told his therapist, last Thursday, that he didn't have a problem. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point here. I hadn't thought of that. :)

      Delete
  7. No wonder he left her. That was probably the first thing she ever gave him except for bills and headaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This could be very true. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes, harsh but funny. :)

      Delete
  9. Ohh, she's bad!! lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've met a few like her over the years. :)

      Delete
  10. eeeek. Not me.....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A woman scorned is a deadly woman! Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed she is honey. :)

      Delete
  12. LOL what a clever woman haha!

    Have a wishtastic day Sandee :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, most folks mess up that third wish. :)

      Delete
  13. Well at least she got some of her wishes. Sounds like he did all right to start with. That was a little mean though .
    Sandee, you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sandee, Now that is a quick thinking gal! xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure was Catherine. :)

      Delete
  15. Whoa! Don't cross her!

    Hope you're having a lovely day Sandee! Smooches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a fabulous day. Hope you are too. :)

      Delete
  16. Very clever. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an ex that I could do something like this to, not beaten to death though. That's a bit extreme. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Beaten to death is extreme, I agree, but this woman asked the genie to scare her half to death. A convenient heart attack for the ex, perhaps ;-)

      Delete
  17. Well...that would work, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not to well for the ex. :)

      Delete
  18. LOL, don't mess with a woman who's been dumped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true Ann. :)

      Delete
  19. Heeheehee! That's one way to pay the bum back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and he must have been a huge bum. :)

      Delete
  20. that was harsh!!! half to death?? hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was more than harsh Rocks. :)

      Delete
  21. Roche' said that's the funniest thing he ever heard!

    smiles, bee
    xooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roche is a pistol. I just love him to pieces and you too. :)

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. Good to see you again Sandi. I hope all is well in your world. :)

      Delete
  23. Don't mess with women. They are too crafty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crafty and sometimes really mean. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥