Saturday, November 1, 2014

Seniors Test Answers

This Saturday I'll be pretty much absent from blogging. This weekend is my big weekend with IOBG. I will become president of district 19 on Saturday night. So, I've much to do and that won't leave me time to blog. I'll see you on Sunday when things return to normal. Well as normal as they can get in my world. ♥♥♥

Here are the Answers Thursday's Seniors Test:

1. Johnny 's mother had three children. The first child's was named April, the second child's was named May. What was the third child's name?

Answer: Johnny

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

Answer: Meat

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet. [You're not very good at this are you?]

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.

5. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?

Answer: Incorrectly

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

Answer: Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere

7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

Answer: You can 't take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.

8. What was the President 's name in 1975?

Answer: Barack Obama [same as it is now]

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

Answer: You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

Answer: Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow.

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?

Answer: One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big one.
Share This

43 comments :

  1. I love riddles. I did get them all correct. I had heard a few before, but over half were new, or I simple didn't remember seeing them before. The wooden leg took me the longest to figure out. Then I just broke it down word by word. Thanks. And big congrats for your new role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so very simple if you'll just read the question. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha...I missed a few. No surprise.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to do if you're not playing close attention. :)

      Delete
  3. I only missed two so I didn't do too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very good Ann. :)

      Delete
  4. My brain is too fogged this early in the day for these but it was fun trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be able to do this the first thing in the morning either. :)

      Delete
  5. I got some of them right and should have gotten more. But those are good.
    Have a wonderful Saturday. Hope it all goes well for you Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun exercise and it's makes you shake your head when you hear the answers. :)

      Delete
  6. Ha, I totally missed a few of these, and they made me laugh.
    Congrats to you on your presidency this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made me laugh out loud too. :)

      Delete
  7. These are SO BAD they are WONDERFUL! I got most of them and laughed out loud at the wooden leg... that was SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wooden leg one was really a weird one. :)

      Delete
  8. I did pretty well.....have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would. You're very smart. :)

      Delete
  9. Hey. Congratulations! These riddles are hilarious. I hope you have a spectacular day, you certainly deserve one.

    Love to you Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie. It's going to be a fun night. We're having a great time.

      Love right back to you. :)

      Delete
  10. I missed # 8 also...Doh! Actually I think in 1975 his name might have been Barry Soetoro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right. :)

      Delete
  11. Well, i have to quibble a bit with the answer to the question about the President. The argument could be made that his name then was Mr. President, just as it is now! Heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that one too. It's the wording in most that messes us up. :)

      Delete
  12. This test made me feel smarter than the average bear. c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are smarter then the average bear. So there. :)

      Delete
  13. LMAO that was worth looking forward too

    Have a riddletastic day Sandee :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very tricky sentences aren't they. :)

      Delete
  14. I love these...so simple yet so easy to miss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are. You really have to have your reading comprehension cap on. :)

      Delete
  15. I knew i had the wooden leg wrong, just couldn't wrap my head around it . But i had a brain fart on #9, i thought 1st place :P
    Have a fun night "Madame President "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed that one too. The 1st place one is a common mistake too. :)

      Delete
  16. LOL...This was fun!

    I got 6 right :)

    Have fun in your role as President!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did well then. I had a fun night. It turned out well. :)

      Delete
  17. Need to Read the Question good. Some are tricky and others are trickier. :)
    Best wishes for being President. Mrs. Jim is on the board of an organizations. She was treasurer for two years, said she didn't want to be president but finally was. This year she is again. Then she still will have a year for her second term on the board. We will see what next year brings. So be ready, Sandee, you may get a chance to re-up too.
    ..
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading comprehension can be difficult.

      I had a great change of watch ceremony. :)

      Delete
  18. Haha, I heard these when mum read them to me in the car. Good riddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Sarah. So simple and yet so tricky. :)

      Delete
  19. I was foxed with every question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the point, a play on words. :)

      Delete
  20. 7 & 8 were tricky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought most of them were tricky. Some were just trickier than others. :)

      Delete
  21. These are good :) some were tricky I agree!
    Congrats on your new role!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rocks. The ceremony went very well. :)

      Delete
  22. I only got the wooden leg & haystack one wrong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥