Something for seniors to do to keep those "aging" grey cells active:
- Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
- There is an assistant at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
- How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
- What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
- Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
- In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- What was the President's name in 1975?
- If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
- If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Hat tip: Paul of Mr. Cruiser's Notes
Image Credit: Will and Guy