Sunday, September 14, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Paddy

An Irish mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened Paddy ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife (your daughter) telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I got home... and guess what I found?

Yes, your daughter, my wife Jean, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done I'm leaving forever!"

"Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing! There must Be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile. "Paddy. I told you there was a simple explanation she never got your E-mail!"

Hat tip: Odie of Woodsterman
Silly Sunday Participants
1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. Albom Adventures
4. Heartsie Girl
5. Woodsterman
6. Blogitudes
7. Cruisin' Paul
8. Cranky
9. messymimi
10. Margs Animals
11. Jean R.
12. Empress Bee
13. Mail4Rosey
14. Stephanie
15. Kylascott
16. Kathe W.
17. Brett Minor
18. Binky
19. Keith Wynn
20. cube

Share This

38 comments :

  1. LOL - thanks for the laughs. I can't help but read Paddy jokes with an Irish accent in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now you have me doing the same thing. :)

      Delete
  2. LMAO so it's not her fault heheh!

    Haha & Rhonda I do the same

    Have a irishtastic Sunday :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not her fault at all. :)

      Delete
  3. That is hysterical. Can't depend on these silly emails. Have a great Sunday Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can't depend on the emails. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud and got the dog wondering what I was doing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a happy Sunday. :)

      Delete
  5. Funny, funny. funny. I'd better check my emails right now, Ha,ha,ha. Have a wonderful day Silly Sunday Sandee. I'm praying for rain for you my good friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the rain prayers. We need rain. :)

      Delete
  6. LOL Oops see we miss emails sometimes!!
    Have a great week!!
    Happy Fall!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sometimes we miss some really important emails. :)

      Delete
  7. That explains that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well then, that's okay. roche' wants to learn how to email now, he says he could write to seymour. uh huh, i have nothing else to do. bless his heart.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hooked you up with Seymore's Facebook page. That should do it for Roche. :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yep, she's trying though. :)

      Delete
  10. I knew that sounded familiar ... c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, since I lifted it from you. Thanks Odie. :)

      Delete
  11. Oh yes - communication is key. LOL Good one, Sandee and thank you! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is . Have a fabulous Sunday too honey. :)

      Delete
  12. Funny! I wonder why so many jokes revolve around extramarital affairs? I just realized that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons and tons I'm sure. :)

      Delete
  13. No news is bad news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case it really is bad news. :)

      Delete
  14. oh hahah that'll teach her! Have a stupendous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps, but I think this will always be her behavior. :)

      Delete
  15. It's the mindset of many people who are only sorry they got caught, but not sorry for what they did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are usually sorry they got caught. Sad isn't it. :)

      Delete
  16. All better now, Mom! Not! Heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahahaah. Mother dear is a dear isn't she. :)

      Delete
  17. Yep, that would explain it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not well, but it explains it. :)

      Delete
  18. Paddy should have sent a text instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm guessing that wasn't an option or this is a very old joke. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥