Sunday, August 3, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Marriage Quotes By Men

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked the friend. 'My wife found out.'

Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.

A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, 'Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California lottery!' Martha replies, 'Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?' The man responds, 'I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!'

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful!

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.

If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. Cranky Old Man
4. Blogitudes
5. messymimi
6. Ron R
7. Cruisin' Paul
8. BF Dude
9. Cube
10. Woodsterman
11. Sarah
12. Rhonda
13. Empress Bee
14. Marg
15. Karren
16. Mail4Rosey
17. Kathe W.
18. Just Out
19. Kylascott
20. Traveling Bells
21. Staphanie Faris
22. Barb
23. Ann
24. Bearman
25. Binky
26. Rocks

Share This

48 comments :

  1. LOL I especially liked I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her. heheh!

    Have a sillytastic Sunday :-h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there is a lot of guys that feel this way. :)

      Delete
  2. Funny :). Have an awesome weekend Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Steve, that is one of my favorite "married" quotes. Some new ones here, thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gender jokes are funny. And true for the most part. :)

      Delete
  4. roche' loves these. he says he's not getting married. he likes to play the "field". bwahahaha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Roche's dad so I understand Roche completely. :)

      Delete
  5. Those were all very funny. Had the Mom laughing out loud. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. Take care Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when the person laughs out loud. Have a wonderful Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  6. That is a great Silly Sunday start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to make up for the male bashing you didn't care for. :)

      Delete
  7. Play the field, now that is funny a field of rocks. Ha,ha,ha,

    "Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful!"

    I'm bald Sandee and last night I was walking down the street. Does that make me beautiful? LOL

    Have a wonderful Sunday Sandee. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes you beautiful if you think you are. It's just that simple.

      Have a wonderful Sunday too my friend. :)

      Delete
  8. Great way to start my day, good lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to start your day off on the right foot. v :)

      Delete
  9. Those are ALL great, Sandee! Thank you very much for the Sunday chuckle. Always enjoyed & appreciated! :)

    Here's another one that could be added to the list:

    A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a great addition to this list. Yes indeed. :)

      Delete
  10. Heeheehee! Hope the lottery winner has to split it with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a good thing. :)

      Delete
  11. Funny, but have to disagree with most! When I was younger however I would have agreed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We mellow as we age. Both sexes too. :)

      Delete
  12. buahahaha on the 18 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the best one too. :)

      Delete
  13. oh my ribs are aching....so very very silly! Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a happy Sunday too Kathe. :)

      Delete
  14. Wonderful revelations especially the last one!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I'll post about women next. It's only fair. :)

      Delete
  15. Lunch, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd pick the lunch too. :)

      Delete
  16. Haha. Great start to my day, as usual. Miss you.

    Big hugs from up the road, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too honey. One of these days we're going to do a reunion. It will be grand. We'll wear tiara's too. :)

      Delete
  17. I love that first marriage quote. I'm going to have to share that one with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll swear you're not like that. He'd be smart if that's what he said too. :)

      Delete
  18. Been there, Done that. Once was more than enough for me, tyvm. Thank goodness you and Zane were lucky the second time around!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Zane and I were very lucky the second time around. :)

      Delete
  19. I made sure Wade knew before the wedding that my name was Always Right. He still argues about that now and then but I make sure he's get set straight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good planning on your part Ann. :)

      Delete
  20. Lunch, I'm always hungry c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd take the lunch too Odie. :)

      Delete
  21. I think I married Ms. A Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most men did. :)

      Delete
  22. Lunch for me because other than Guardians Of The Galaxy, I can't think of any good movies ;-) But we must make a compilation about the guys because, seriously, they're not without their funny drawbacks, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. We both have our funny drawbacks. :)

      Delete
  23. Makes someone want to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL.silly quotes from silly men :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are silly, but this is Silly Sunday. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥