Sunday, July 6, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Human Race

A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?"

The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made.."

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"

The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his."

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. BFDude
4. Ron R
5. messymimi
6. Woodsterman
7. Cruisin' Paul
8. Tony McGurk
9. Cranky
10. Empress Bee
11. Barb
12. Rhonda
13. Marg
14. Karren
15. Mail4Rosey
16. Lenni Dorner
17. Fraz
18. Traveling Bells
19. Kathe W.
20. Just Out
21. Bearman
22. Rocks

Share This

38 comments :

  1. LOL and now the wife had some explaining to do to hubby :))

    Have a sillytastic Sunday :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a pretty good comeback though. :)

      Delete
  2. roche' wants to know how his side of the family got here. want to explain that to him?

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can explain anything to Roche. His head is as hard as a rock. :)

      Delete
  3. See? A simple explanation. bahahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I suspected this where the joke was going, I still laughed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's an oldie, but a good one. :)

      Delete
  5. I laughed out loud about this joke. It can't be my side of the family because I'm Italian and Italians are lovers. Lovers can't climb trees. LOL Have a wonderful Sunday Silly Sandee.See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Italians don't fit here at all. :)

      Delete
  6. Good one. I too laughed out loud. It is fun to have a good laugh in the morning. Hope you and Zane have a great day Sandee. Take care too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this was rather clever too Marg. You have a great day too. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks I needed to lol, was very cute, like family circle. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the family circle. You enjoy your day too. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. The war of the sexes never ends for some folks. :)

      Delete
  9. That might explain a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well perhaps but it could have gone either way. :)

      Delete
  10. What! She married an ape man. Poor little girl will have a hairy chest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very true! Good one.

    Big hugs, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sometimes this is so very true. :)

      Delete
  12. oh hahah I am not sure what is more funy- your joke or everyone's remarks! Big big hugs honey! I am so glad we have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops why can I NOT type? I meant to say what is more funny!

      Delete
    2. Sometimes the remarks are way funnier than my post. Today is one of those days. :)

      Delete
  13. Heeheehee! Well, sometimes i do wonder when i see some men at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder the same thing when we are boating. Some of these guys need to take a really good look at themselves. Okay the women too. :)

      Delete
    2. Or the people of Walmart...

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. It could go either way. :)

      Delete
  15. Dad came from a whole line of swingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha!! Moms are the smartest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes they are. :)

      Delete
  17. Ha!!! That one backfired on him. But who made the monkeys???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥