This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
To get the same linky code as I'm using click on the Silly Sunday Code in my navigation bar. Copy and paste that code into your Silly Sunday post and we'll all have the same links.Words of Wisdom
- Number 9- Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
- Number 8- Life is sexually transmitted.
- Number 7- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Number 6- Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
- Number 5- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
- Number 4- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
- Number 3- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Number 2- In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- Number 1- Life is like a jar of jalapeño peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.
|1. Silly Sunday|
6. Ron R
7. Uncle Skip