Sunday, June 22, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
To get the same linky code as I'm using click on the Silly Sunday Code in my navigation bar. Copy and paste that code into your Silly Sunday post and we'll all have the same links.
Words of Wisdom
  • Number 9- Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
  • Number 8- Life is sexually transmitted.
  • Number 7- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
  • Number 6- Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
  • Number 5- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
  • Number 4- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
  • Number 3- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
  • Number 2- In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
  • Number 1- Life is like a jar of jalapeño peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.
Hat tip: Ron of TOTUS

Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. messymimi
4. Woodsterman
5. BFDude
6. Ron R
7. Uncle Skip
8. Cranky
9. cube
10. Rhonda
11. Ducks

Share This

40 comments :

  1. All true, thanks for the giggles, and of course the words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were spot on too. :)

      Delete
  2. make him a sandwich... bahahahaha!

    Have a perfectly silly Sunday! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite one. :)

      Delete
  3. These are good ones. Number 5 is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, not a one of them is false, and number five is oh so so so true in our house. I missed reading your blog when I was on vacation!! :) Good to leave, good to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll await your post about your vacation. I missed you too. :)

      Delete
  5. No. 2 is almost too true to be humorous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's spot on. Sad isn't it. :)

      Delete
  6. Those all come close to the truth. But great for a good laugh. I like #2. also. Have a fantastic day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Marg. :)

      Delete
  7. All very true and all very funny! Have a stupendous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chuckled through then too. You have a stupendous Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  8. very cute and very true! roche' wanted me to add something about a rolling rock gathering no moss but he couldn't quite get his thoughts together this early.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has foggy mornings now and then. I remember that. :)

      Delete
  9. That last one leaves me burning. c-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, great sayings, especially the ones on jalapeno peepers and sexually transmitted life!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are all pretty close to the truth. You have a great Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  11. Number one is by far the truest. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't argue with that one bit. :)

      Delete
  12. Is that why She keeps feeding Him sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing so Kyla. :)

      Delete
  13. This was really funny. Seriously, this was really funny. I'm still giggling as I write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's all so simple too. :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for the link.
    #6 is wrong ...so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll agree with your assessment. :)

      Delete
  15. I know those peppers, Sandee!! :)

    I might beg a difference with •Number 6- A peanut butter sandwich is about the best source of healthy energy a person can get. Remember too that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That is also a truism. =))

    Have a nice Sunday, Sandee. In fact a whole week of them. :-h
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. My mother used to say the very same thing. I've never known it to be true though. Not even with my father. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. #7 made me laugh out loud! I've known a few health nuts over the years and they seem like they spend their entire lives in fear. While it's great to be healthy, to be obsessed over every product you use and every food item you eat seems like no way to live to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to this. Life is to enjoy, not fret over so many little things. I'm with you on this one. I've known these very people. :)

      Delete
  18. Great pearls of wisdom. I just gave MM a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon because he is lying on the sofa, surfing the net, watching soccer, and not even paying any attention to me...but that is OK. Life is good...and we both love to laugh.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see...you should be in Yellowstone now? I believe you both are. Just enjoy honey. Life is indeed great. Big hugs. :)

      Delete
  19. The internet has claimed many souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure has Binky. It sure has. :)

      Delete
  20. I 'specially like #'s 8 & 9. All funny but oh so true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the true ones the very best. :)

      Delete
  21. Number 5 is so true!! It's a sad thought though..I see friends having dinner together but are glued to their gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't allow that here. If we're having dinner the gadgets are off. It's time to actually talk to each other. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥