Saturday, June 21, 2014

Health Information

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cabernet Sauvignon is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. It can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Cabernet Sauvignon almost immediately and, with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living.

Cabernet Sauvignon may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use it. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

WARNINGS:
  • The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
  • The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
  • The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to think you can sing.
  • The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Please feel free to share this important information with as many as you feel may benefit!

Now. just imagine what you could achieve with a good Shiraz.

Hat tip: Nick M.
Image Credit: Wines of Chile
Share This

36 comments :

  1. My pet rock attempted to pronounce this wine and it came out "cabaret sowvignon"...sounds like he doesn't need any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seymour is a piece of work isn't he. Yes he is. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm tempted to give this a try. There are several of the side effects that I no longer have to worry about suffering from however due to my age there are a few that are a bit frightening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will mess up your whole day, but you won't care. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh that is definitely my medicine every night. It does help with all kinds of problems. Thanks for this great description. Who cares about the side effects. You have a great day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do almost the same Marg. Good for us. Have a fabulous weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Very funny stuff. Any wine can cure emotional problems, one must be careful to not overmedicate, and addiction can be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've learned to know when I've had enough. :)

      Delete
  5. i wish i liked wine. unfortunately i prefer kool aid. (lol)

    roche' says it correctly, he is great at big words or at least he thinks he is.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're not a drinker and there isn't anything wrong with that.

      You know Roche is very smart. We all do. :)

      Delete
  6. oh yes...we are familiar with this sure cure! Have a fabulous day and no "whining" hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you're familiar. It's an enjoyable thing to do. :)

      Delete
  7. I really wasn't interested until I read the side effects and warnings. c-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, these are some fun side effects. :)

      Delete
  8. I'm having trouble writing this comment due to the fact that I cannot stop laughing....

    Have a happy Saturday Sandee-

    xoxoxo


    P.S- I tried to participate in "Feline Friday" yesterday, although, halfway through the post, I was rudely interrupted by "life.," so I decided to save my post until next Friday.

    By the way, your kitty photo was, or is, hilarious...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I thought this was adorable too.

      You can always do Awww Mondays too. That's my meme. :)

      Delete
  9. Heeheehee! Cabernet Sauvignon is Sweetie's favorite, i'm going to read this to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a good Merlot myself, although champagne is my favorite. :)

      Delete
  10. It's also the main ingredient of bore-doe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will work too. :)

      Delete
  11. Warning: It wears off quickly and it also needs to be repeated fairly often for full effectiveness. I think I read that somewhere. ;)

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm, pretty sure I read that same thing too. It must be true then. :)

      Delete
  12. Too funny. I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I prefer Cabernet Sauvignon. I notice that vodka has same effects and warnings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all alcohol has the same side effects and warnings. :)

      Delete
  13. This is exactly how it affected me after 19 glasses, I thought I was just tired y-)

    Have a boozetastic day Sandee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Nineteen glasses is way more than I can do. :)

      Delete
  14. Just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Warnings: The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to end up hooking up with completely unsuitable people. Always use a condom when drinking Cabernet Sauvignon. Cabernet Sauvignon is NOT a contraceptive device.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think a lot of people use that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a lot of people use wine. :)

      Delete
  17. Great information, wonderful public service announcement. Personally, I am a fan of the white wine varieties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever flavor you like is just fine. The results are the same. :)

      Delete
  18. I just sat down with a glass. I am sure I will be smarter within the hour. Thanks for the handy tips. Yes, I am feeling more confident now!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I might be a little young :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥