This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Funny Warning Labels on Appliances
- On Odor Eaters: Please do not eat.
- On a blender: On no account improvise as a fish aquarium.
- On stockings: Not to be used in the commission of a felony.
- On gloves: For best results, do not leave at the crime scene.
- On a fridge: Refrigerate after opening.
- On alphabet blocks: Not for children. Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be deemed offensive.
- On a cardboard windshield sun-shade: 'Warning: Do Not Drive With Sun Shield in Place'.
- On an infant's bathtub: Do not throw baby out with bath water.
- On a cup of McDonald's coffee: Allow to cool before applying to groin area.
- On a microscope: Objects in view are bigger and more frightening than they appear.
- On a calendar: Use of term 'Sunday' for reference only. No meteorological warranties express or implied.
|1. Silly Sunday|
|5. Stupid Headlines|
8. Easter Ideas
|9. The Blog|
10. Laugh Quotes