This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
All I Need To Learn About Life I Learned From The Easter Bunny
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There's no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep you paws off other people's jellybeans.
- Good things come in small-sugarcoated packages.
- The grass is greener in someone else's basket.
- An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
- To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
|1. Silly Sunday|
3. Cranky Old Man
7. Cruisin' Paul
|8. Ron Russell|
9. Ann Clemmons
10. Traveling Bells
17. Empress Bee
18. It's a Snap
19. Just Out
20. Chatty Crone
21. Laugh Quotes