Sunday, February 16, 2014

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Trying to Commit Suicide

A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off. 'How did this happen?' the emergency room doctor asked her.

'Well, I was trying to commit suicide,' the blonde replied.

'What?' sputtered the doctor. 'You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?'

'No, silly' the blonde said. 'First I put the gun to my chest, and then I thought, 'I just paid $6,000.00 for these implants. I'm not shooting myself in the chest.'

'So then?' asked the doctor.

'Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, 'I just paid $3,000..00 to get my teeth straightened I'm not shooting myself in the mouth.'

'So then?'

'Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: 'This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.

Hat tip: Joe of Cranky Old Man

7.
8.
9.
14.
16.
20.
Share This

24 comments :

  1. Well at least it protected her ear LOL

    Have a bangtastic Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - This is my new favorite blonde joke. Thanks for sharing this on. Still giggling . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha! So her head basically steadied her shooting hand! At least it's good for something! :D

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing for her there was clear path between her ears for the bullet to travel....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, there are a few i know with heads almost that empty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor girl, just couldn't get it done. Too darn funny. Have a purrfect day Sandee. Take care too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor thang. She probably thinks the finger will re-grow, too.

    Enjoy your floating fun. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. morning honey! hope your day of the boat is totally tits. roche' said he thought he could shoot himself like that and not hit a finger. silly boy!

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Double LOL on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha! She clearly didn't think this through enough! Good one, Sandee! Thank you and I hope you have a spectacular day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless her poor little blonde heart. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank god for the empty space *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL You always make me laugh

    have a good week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thing she wasn't wearing expensive earrings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sandee, At least she is alive to tell the story.
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blondes sure go through a lot just for our laughs. I wouldn't want to be on the practice team for this one if I was blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good thing I am not a blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing like an unobstructed shot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahahaha!!! she hates loud noise :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. He he he... And she still lives. I guess that makes her dumb AND unreliable

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bwahahaha, now she'll need a more expensive manicure for that hand.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Luckily she hit no vital parts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Are her brains in her boobs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥