Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Queens Riddle

Obama asked the queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know if the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of champagne. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle, watch." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. "Joe, answer this for me." Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisors and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer. Frustrated, Biden went to workout in the congressional gym and saw Paul Ryan there. Biden went up to him and asked, "Hey Paul, see if you can answer this question."

"Shoot Joe."

“Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister.  Who is it?"

Paul Ryan answered, "That's easy, it's me!"

Biden smiled, and said, "Good answer Paul!" Biden then went back to speak with President Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle." "It's Paul Ryan!"

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

And that my friends is precisely what's going on at the White House.

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Humour
Image Credit: Komo News
Share This

25 comments :

  1. LOL very good although in our government their greedy load of....as well as being idiots :-)

    Have a idiotictastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawawhahwhahwaaa too funny. Big Hugs and have a super day xxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The queen forgot to mention that first you must start with an intelligent leader LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, What Ann^ said.

    I'm off to the shower and I'm good to go. Just ticking off a few more hours. Yippee! Have a lovely weekend. I know I will! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha. I sure hope our government officials aren't this stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! I didn't see that coming. I should have, but I missed it. Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And if you don't agree that it's Tony Blair, Obama will sign an Executive Order making it so! Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha Then again the queen just got put on a budget (maybe she is surrounded by intelligent people)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that is pretty darn funny, such good leaders we have.
    Hope you have a super day Sandee and Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And that sure splains our cluster! Sigh.

    Stay warm. Bug hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, roche' says he knows the answer! pick him!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, well there's a lot of truth in a joke, or so they say :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Shared this with hubby & we're both laughing hysterically. This one was awesome, Sandee! :D Thank you for sharing it! I hope you have an extremely lovely day! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only time the president has been right. It is Tony Blair. c-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. well that was a good laugh and I needed one =))

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah snort giggle- sad but true....I am sure that truly goes on these days in the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Sandee, That was very funny, though unfortunately I think they believe their answer!
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. So the answer wasn't Tony Blair?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thats a really great one! Will have to steal and post on my Obama Cartoons site

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now hubby got a big kick outta that one! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sadly this is all true. Look at who's running the show.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, that is so true. You've got to laugh or you'll spend your life crying. I can only hope the BO nightmare ends sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice one, Sandee. Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. If we could eliminate all governments we would all be better off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥