Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shamus & Murphy

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them; they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro. Murphy said, “Hang on, I have an idea.” He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said, “Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!”

Murphy replied, “Don't worry just follow me.” He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jameson Whiskey.

Shamus said, “Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!”

Murphy replied, with a smile, “Don't worry; I have a plan, Cheers!” They downed their drinks. Murphy said, “OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.”

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out. They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free. At the tenth pub Shamus said, “Murphy I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!”

Murphy said, “How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.”

Hat tip: Lisa C.
Image Credit: Jameson Irish Whiskey
Share This

20 comments :

  1. Eeewwww! LOL, really I should have seen that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Rhonda said.....Eeewwww :) I think Shamus needs to find himself a new drinking buddy....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noes! That;s nasty! bahahaha!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, now that is funny but I have to agree, EWWWWWW. But it sure made our Person laugh. Hope you have a great day. My best to Zane and Little Bit and you too Sandee. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Shamus is named properly. Shame on both of them and ewwww from here, too. A good laugh nonetheless. :D Thanks for always keeping us amused dear Sandee! Hope you have a marvelous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. roche' is just rolling around laughing! he says he did this one time. i don't believe him but i'm not sure why!


    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, you're a bad girl ... I love it!

    We'll have to start calling you "Sandstergal". c-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness. That cracked me up, but it was awful. Term limits!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one needs a drink that bad, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh!!! :(( Mrs. Jim said, "Oh the web we weave when we deceive."
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! Enough said!! lol
    Blessings for a great weekend. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's just hope they never try this again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe they'll just forget the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa....
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did not see that coming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yayyyyyyyy!!! hahaha!!! happy weekend, sandee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL I shall remember that everytime I see a sausage h-(

    hope you have a sausagetastic day

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh lordy.....I've hurt my self laughing ! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ow...makes me happy I don't drink ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥