Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sisterhood Award

Messimimi of messymimi's meanderings gave me the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so very much.

The award has some rules, the first of which is to link back to the person who nominated you.

The second rule is to answer a few questions.

What is your favorite color? Pink.

What is your favorite animal? We have a wonderful dog named Little Bit. She's been the very best dog anyone could ask for. I love cats too, but I'm highly allergic.

What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? My morning coffee. The absolute best thing about morning.

Facebook or Twitter? I have both, but frankly both are pretty lame.

Your favorite pattern? Can't say I have a favorite pattern.

Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.

What is your favorite number? One.

What is your favorite day of the week? I'm retired so everyday is either Saturday or Sunday. How about being on the boat. That's my favorite days.

What is your favorite flower? Spring bouquets are my favorite because they make me think of warm weather.

What is your passion? Boating. Anything to do with boating.

Rule three is to nominate up to 12 other bloggers to get this award, and rule four is to link to them and inform them of that they are thus nominated. Not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along let me know so I can visit your post.

Here's all the folks Messimimi tagged:

Angelika of Angelika's Photographic Sketchbook
Kay G of Georgia Girl With an English Heart
Kathe W of It's a Snap
Sandee of Comedy Plus
Jessica of Jessica Topper
Mary of Lemonade on My Patio
Peruby of My World and Welcome To It
Sarah of Simply Sarah 
Shell of Tangent Shell
Leah of The Goat's Lunch Pail
Abele of The Wows! and Oops! of Life
Share This


  1. I think it's fun that you get to boat when you love it so much. I agree morning coffee rocks.

    1. Boating is our passion indeed. I'm having coffee right now. Yummy. :)

  2. You are a good sport, Sandee. I generally don't finis all of the meme questions so people quite asking me to do one.
    I like your answers, especially the favorite number. :P If I had my analyzing how to book now I would analyze that answer.

    1. I generally don't do these either, but this one just fit so I did finish it. I would love to know why one is my favorite number. :)

  3. I am with you on coffee - being retired - and our pups!

    1. Yep, it's easy isn't it. :)

  4. Great award for a truly nice gal! Miss you.

    Big hugs, honey...

    1. Miss you too honey. Big hugs back. :)

  5. Thanks for playing along, Sandee! The thing is, i never know whether to do these, or how others will feel about being named. That's why i'm not going to fuss at anyone who doesn't want to do this. What's the old joke about eventually everyone in the world will have been nominated?

    1. I did this because I like you and I thought the questions were interesting. Didn't mind doing this at all. :)

  6. love pink too but i do have a favorite pattern - dots! roche' says he likes jewels but when i tried to tell him that wasn't one of the questions he had one of his hissy fits. he does that sometimes. now i have to go and hot glue some rhinestones on some little boy!

    smiles, bee

    1. Roche sure does have a lot of hissy fits. Bless his heart. I didn't think about dots. That's a good pattern to like. ♥♥♥

  7. Congrats on your award. We have lots in common. I am also highly allergic to cats, love my morning coffee and think the best day of the week is any on a boat.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥