Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Valentines - Redneck Style

Kudzu is green, my dog's name is Blue
And I'm so lucky to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk, a-flapping in the breeze.
Softer than Blue's and without all them fleas.

You move like the bass, which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales, but I luv you anyway.

You're as graceful as okry, jist a-dancin' in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as SunDrop right out of the can.

You have all yore teeth, for which I am proud;
I hold my head high when we're in a crowd.

On special occasions, when you shave yore armpits,
Well, I'm in hawg heaven, I'm plumb outta my wits.

And speakin' of wits, you've got plenty fer shore.
'Cuz you married me back in '74.

Still them fellers at work they all want to know,
What I did to deserve such a purty, young doe.

Like a good roll of duct tape, yo're there fer yore man,
To patch up life's troubles and stick 'em in the can.

Yo're as strong as a four-wheeler racin' through the mud,
Yet fragile as that sanger named Naomi Judd.

Image Credit: HD Wallpaper
Share This

26 comments :

  1. Ha, ha. Quite the romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okry is graceful? who knew?! bahahaha!

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl, to get a valentine like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawahwhahhahawaw funny :) You will have to re-post this near Valentines :) Big hugs xxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I saw the Hillbilly. Then this. Haha! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooooo good and probably so true. You made the Person laugh out loud. Take care Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you just gotta' love a good redneck. never forget if you ever have a problem they'll come to your rescue! rednecks rock!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh good grief! roche' just said he wants his neck red. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I woulda wooed Michelle into marriage a lot quicker if I'da knew purdy words like that

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY THANKSGIVING my friend..hugss!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahhhaa, the second was my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. at least his heart is in the right place! Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh she's so lucky! :)

    Have a glorious day! Smooches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well at least he gave her a valentine....lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. :X :-* :-f Gee Thanks, Sandee :X :-* :-f

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Thanks Giving. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey you wrote that? You're pretty good - a poet and don't know it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Sandee, I suppose it is the thought that counts. lol

    Blessings dear for a beautiful Thanksgiving.

    Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those lines would reel in any girl worth a'havin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Country boys have a way with words. Just listen to the music they write.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahaha.... I hope not to receive this for Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. dadgum them's Purdy.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love me some rednecks!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Quite a poem! It must be a thrill for the lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥