Sunday, November 24, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

The Reason I’m Tired!

For a couple of years I’ve been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason: I’m tired because I’m overworked.

The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work.

Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.

And you’re sitting at your computer reading jokes!


11.
13.
15.
16.
18.
23.
24.
27.
28.
29.

Share This

27 comments :

  1. Haha! you got me LOL

    Have a brilliant day now get off your PC :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't argue with that math! bahahaha!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it's Sunday! Hahaha. I will work tomorrow.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm tired too, if you get time could you make me a coffee please???

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, so true. but those of you still working will soon get to the retirement age. It will be your turn way too soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barely had time to read this cause I'm so terribly busy working! Someone has to - since there's so few of us! LOL These are great, Sandee! I read each line with interest and anticipation - couldn't wait to get to the end to see how many workers were left .... but as usual, your last line surprised me and had me laughing out loud! Yep! Here's where you found all the hard workers today - sitting at our computers reading jokes! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm tired too, if you get time could you make me a coffee please???

    ReplyDelete
  8. roche' said to tell you he works. the little liar! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Sunday :-) Golden Thanks for the LAUGH. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feels like it's only two people sometimes doesn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, still at my computer ... sorry. c-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahhaa..this is a good one. and yes... i m still at my computer too :D who's gonna do all them works?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting how statistics can be manipulated.....have a great Sunday! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha, I am just sitting here doing nothing. The guys both are napping (rarely happens) and my daughter's not home. That leaves me, the pc, and your fun jokes. :) Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! Very interesting statistics Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. opps I am going to work lol have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  17. uh oh, I guess since I"m sitting at my computer reading jokes it must be my turn to do the work tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't see you getting anything done, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It all adds up now. I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No wonder the work seems endless! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too bad we aren't part of the working group anymore, Sandee. We could help things big time using your math (is it "fuzzy"?). y-)

    BTW, after you read my blog I put my Turkey pardon video back on for this year. It is a classic. :-SS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh no...but I'm working too!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Funniest thing I have read in a while. I love the last line about reading jokes. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahahahahahahaaa..... Who's that "you" who gives mere statistics without really contributing to any tangible work? That means "I" am the only workman!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hawawawhahaha now I'm tired :) Big Hugs xxooxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  26. That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.

    And you are always on your boat so I am left to do all the work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥