Saturday, November 16, 2013

Comment Game

It's time to play the comment game again. We are at the Marina West Yacht Club this weekend for our monthly yacht club outing. Want to come along? It's our holiday dinner and it's always so much fun.

Here's how it goes:

I'll start the game off at the bottom of this post by choosing two/three words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two/three new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun. If someone derails the game will one of you put it back on track? Thanks.

First comment: Turkey or Ham for Thanksgiving?
Share This


  1. Turkey for sure. I like ham but Thanksgiving is without turkey is just wrong :)

    Spring or Autumn?

  2. Spring.

    Wild rice or white rice?

  3. White rice.
    artificial or real plants in the house?

  4. Real plants..

    Pumpkin or apple pie.

  5. pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.

    Friends or relatives for Thanksgiving dinner?

  6. Neither.

    Cow's milk or mother's milk?

  7. Cow's milk. Why you ask? Because I'm pretty sure no one at my age wants to drink mother's milk . If they do, they should really have that checked out.

    Black Jack or Poker?

  8. Poker, if it's Texas Hold'em.

    Turkey or Ham for Thanksgiving?

  9. Turkey! Just not Thanksgiving without it!

    Stuffing or mashed potatoes?

  10. potatoes! but love both.

    cranberry sauce: real or wiggly out of the can?

  11. I make the BEST homemade cranberry sauce! Cooked with orange zest, cinnamon and sugar.....yum Now I cannot wait for Thanksgiving!
    String Bean Cassarole or Stir fried string beans?

  12. Think if we celebrated it here it would definitely be Turkey :-)

    Have a poultrytastic weekend :-)

  13. String Bean casserole for me..and if we have thanksgiving day..I'd love to have turkey...

    coffee or tea?

  14. Definitely Coffee!! I love coffee. Not the fancy expensive type, simply a good cup of coffee. I even love the smell of the beans'; I know I am going on and on....though you see I could; 'cause I love coffee!!

    Well now I will choose: noodles or rice....?

    Hugs! Catherine xoxo

  15. Turkey turkey turkey.

  16. Sweet potatoes with butter


    Sweet potatoes with marshmallows and candied brown sugar?
    :( We probably won't be having either. I bought a box of State Fair corn dogs tonight at Kroger. We have frozen pizza and pot pies also. :P

  17. well lets see it looks like the question is noodles or rice so I'm going to choose rice. I like both but I'm kind of in a rice mood right now

    sweet or salty

  18. Sweet for sure although I am cutting back these days!:)

  19. Last one I see was sweet potatoes. My answer: plain.

    turkey or chicken?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥