Thursday, November 7, 2013

Camping Trip

Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect desert camping and riding trip. Two days before the group is to leave Rob's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Rob's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Rob sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and supper cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?"

I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said, "now, you can do what ever you want."

So here I am.

Image Credit:  Forces Citoyennes
Share This

25 comments :

  1. wahahahahhaha!!!! do what you want huh! I guess you just have to say it clear to the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he knows he can never go home again....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawahwhahhahwhaaa :) Have a super Thursday, Big Hugs xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, no! bahahaha!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wicked man LMAO ;-)

    Have a camptastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. Thanks for the great laugh today. I needed that. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh nice, and when he gets home there will be another surprise! what a lucky guy!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, he better not go back, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for him ... I think. c-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well- what did she expect? good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sandee, Just too much! Hugs, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd hate to be him when he gets home though

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! A chance to escape! Enjoy the rest of your day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Be careful what you wish for, sweetie... LOL! Hubby got a great bug chuckle outta that one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully he'll enjoy camping out for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL - Clearly she had something else in mind. Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see divorce papers in his future :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. :-O Cute but not really funny, Sandee!! 5-p
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahahaha....nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. .... excellent!!! .... just sayin!

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥