Saturday, October 19, 2013

Win or Lose

It's not whether you win or lose, but how you place the blame.

You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

We have enough "youth". How about a fountain of "smart"?

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

A Fool and his money can throw one heck of a party.

When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

Five days a week my body is a temple. The other two it's an amusement park.

Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Don't Drink and Drive. You might hit a bump and spill something.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

Image Credit: Extreme Dreamer
Share This

17 comments :

  1. Well, you got my attention when I saw the glass of wine! Even though it's coffee o'clock. bahahaha!

    a fountain of "smart"? Yes, please. They need a whole lotta some of that in Washington.

    Have a fab day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is bad but I'm wondering if jenny's issues are needing a fountain of smart or is it having more fun and not knowing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get to see where the fountain of smart is, please let me know. I'll let my officemates to there ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is one of the funniest things I've ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are some great sayings. Sure like the Don't Drink and Drive one. That is so true. Hope you have a great week end Sandee and Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, indeed on money and the kids! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the original point and click! roche' says "hey!"...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've captured my life ... c-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, i could use a visit to the fountain of smart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked them all I must share them heheh!

    Have a wintastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the fountain of smart dried up long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We could use a "Fountain of Smart" more than ever right now in America.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really funny! Thanks Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you get all these great things from, you certainly give us a laugh. Big hugs xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always make me smile. Know you two are having fun. Every. Day.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh yes..we need a fountain of "smart"..:)

    Have a nice day Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥