Sunday, October 13, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun. This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
Peanuts

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.

She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, 'Why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?'

'We can't chew them because we've got no teeth,' she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, 'Why do you buy them then?'

The old lady replied, 'We just love the chocolate around them.'


8.
12.
13.
18.
20.
21.
24.
25.

Share This

24 comments :

  1. Eewww. LOL - I didn't see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL they just don't taste the same when that happens c-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA caught me a bit off guard with that ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like something my children would do! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck & hahahaha! I just added 'Use Caution when Accepting Snacks from the Elderly' to the life rules I try to follow! :) Thank you much for the laugh, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. He shouldn't have asked and then he would have been all right. That is kind of EWWW. Take care and have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golden LAUGHS. Happy Happy Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh she did NOT! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baaaaarf! Check your nuts!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fear that I will remember this the next time I go to put some peanuts in my mouth! Ewwww! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ewww gross but I guess she didn't want to throw them away c-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yikes...recycling at it's yuckiest! Guess I won't accept any more hand outs from my senior friends! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah-ross!!!! Too funny!

    Hope your day is perfect, Sandee! Mine will involve an early to bed, for sure! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waste not, Want not. The government could learn something from that joke.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sandee, Poor man!! Blessings dear and a hug, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. w-) I love that joke, Sandee!!! =D> I tell it a lot.
    My version has the preacher visiting the LOL (my acronym for Little Old Lady) and just has to have some of the peanuts from the bowl sitting near him. He eats them all and apologizes to her. The LOL says, "That's okay, I've already eaten the chocolate part off and I can't eat the peanuts."

    I tell it when I'm at a party, etc. It has been on my blog too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beware of free peanuts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! I ate some peanuts today but they were from a sealed pack with peanuts and fruits! No chocolate!:) Enjoy the rest of your day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. eeeeeeeeeeew, oh my gosh it's so gross I have to share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. URGGGGGG Hawahwhahhwhahwha Oh that was too funny ..Big Hugs xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ewww... I will never look at a Glossette the same way again.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ewwww...haha Sorry haven't been around much lately. Busy Busy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥