Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
- Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
- Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
- I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
- Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
- Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
- You can go anywhere you want if you look serious, wear a white coat and carry a clipboard.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
- I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
- My reality check bounced.
- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
- I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
- Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing them again.
- Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.