Sunday, October 6, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun. This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
Rules of Life
  • I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
  • Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
  • Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
  • You can go anywhere you want if you look serious, wear a white coat and carry a clipboard.
  • I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
  • Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
  • I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
  • My reality check bounced.
  • On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
  • Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing them again.
  • Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.


3.
5.
11.
12.
13.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.

Share This

24 comments :

  1. LOL I liked them all especially the last one how spot on is that heheh!

    Have a lovely day Sandee and don't do anything I would y-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good and the next time someone tells me I have an attitude problem I'm going to point out their perception problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all terrific. Like the one about needing someone. That is so true. But then, they are all very funny. Take care and have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SUNDAY :-) Hope its relaxing n not stressful. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second to last is oh so true. I don't ask for help often (next to never), but if I really need it and you run in the opposite direction, there's no need to worry that I'll ask again. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the funnies, puts a smile on my face.

    Please stop by and share your post, keep smiling.
    Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent ones, one and all! roche' says "hey"...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these...a whole lot. Too true.

    Big hugs from wet MA. Heading to the ship, honey...WYWH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love 'em all, Sandee - but especially my reality check bouncing! :D Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That parachute one is so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great rules. I think I broke all of them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wise words. I think I'll test out the white coat theory. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favorite - Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great rules!

    Thanks for linking me to this fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic list. Funny, yet most true in some way. My favorite: "You can go anywhere you want if you look serious, wear a white coat and carry a clipboard."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all...have a terrific week

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these rules Sandee! They will certainly make life less stressful!:) Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! Especially about the reality check bouncing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are pretty silly statements, Sandee. To me the missing ceiling was the most ridiculous as it would never happen to me. d-)
    I am glad the Silly Sunday is picking up for you.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. All so funny but the last one really made me giggle. Big hugs xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  21. good ones. I like the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very good rules for lIfe :) hahaha!!

    "tell me what you need"---and I tell you what I need :D

    Have a safe cruise tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥