Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm a Troublemaker

What did you call me?

I'm a RACIST for criticizing Obama.
I'm a TERRORIST because I want to protect my 2nd Amendment rights.
I'm a TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution.
I'm a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT because I speak my mind.
I'm a TROUBLEMAKER for asking unanswered questions.
I'm a BIRTHER because I dare question the documentation of the President.
I'm a CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts.
I'm ANTI-AMERICAN for not towing the party line.
I'm a WAR MONGER because I support our troops.
I'm a GREEDY CAPITALIST because I believe I am entitled to what I've earned.

Guilty as charged, and proud of it!

Image Credit: My Heritage
Share This


  1. roche' says "i am a rock, i am an island..."

    smiles, bee

  2. Miss Bee cracks me up! bahahahaha!!!

    Have a fab day! I know I will. big hugs xoxo

  3. It has always amazed me how so many only want the right of free speech for those who agree with them. On any point where you and i would disagree (and there probably wouldn't be many), i'll gladly listen to your side of the story, why can't those who disagree with me do the same, without name calling?

    Good post.

  4. Yeah, it's lose-lose sometimes, isn't it, when it comes to what you say. But so be it, and thanks be for freedom of speech anyway! :)

    Have a great weekend!

  5. Oh I so agree. Have a great week end Sandee and Zane.

  6. g-) fro me too ;-)

    Have a tanfastic weekend ;-)

  7. We were discussing the sad state of affairs a few minutes ago. Is it my imagination or is everything we were taught that was bad is now good?

    LOL at Bee...

  8. w-) well said have a good weelend

  9. Yep- since when did it become a crime to disagree? I truly am sick and tired of those folks who think if I don't toe the line I am a horrible person and basically headed to hell.
    I mind my own business and let others have freedom of speech- how come it doesn't work for me? It really is scary when you think about it.
    Thanks Sandee and have a great weekend!

  10. Politics the world over. The minute you take a stand you are called all sorts of names. It is good when one can enjoy one's freedom of speech and not allow what others say to disturb one's peace of mind. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Sandee.

  11. Happily standing with ya!

  12. Interesting perspective. I wonder what that would make me - I'm and expat.

  13. Sign me up for the Troublemaker list. I would be proud to join that group.

  14. I call you FRIEND! :-h y-)

  15. I'm a troublemaker too! Especially this week when I can't see what we've traveled so far to see because it's closed thanks to the playground tactics going on back in DC!

  16. Well if you're a troublemaker you certainly aren't alone. there are plenty of us around

  17. I am proud of being guilty with you.

  18. I'm with you and proud of it.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥