Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Drunk

Drunken driving is the act of operating or driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs to the degree that mental and motor skills are impaired. It is illegal in all jurisdictions within the United States, though enforcement varies widely between and within states/territories.
The specific criminal offense is usually called driving under the influence (DUI), and in some states 'driving while intoxicated' (DWI), 'operating while impaired' (OWI), or 'operating a vehicle under the influence' (OVI). Such laws may also apply to boating or piloting aircraft. Vehicles can include farm machinery and horse-drawn carriages.  Source: Wikipedia - I'm guessing this would include helicopter rides too.

Share This

19 comments :

  1. Brilliant ...the looks on their faces lmao :-)

    Have a tanfastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those girls faces, I have tears rolling, so funny. Thanks for the brilliant laugh.Big Hugs xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. h My COD, that was funny. I have tears rolling down my cute cheek, from laughing so hard. That was a great video. I may have to watch it again.Have a great day Sandee and Zane and Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical! bahahaha!

    Have a fabulous day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i love the part where the woman is frantically unbuckling her safety strap to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seymour's rolling around the floor LHBO...wherever it is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All you have to do is close one eye. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. The woman who looked the most frightened lost no time at all unbuckling, hahahahahahahaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only that, he calls his drinking buddies on his cell phone when flying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They lasted a lot longer in there than I would have! Too funny!

    Enjoy your day! Scritches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good find. That is hilarious! I would have been leaving faster than those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was funny. The looks on their faces were priceless

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these practical jokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my... I wonder if he was the pilot on my last flight. It got a bit bumpy...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sandee!! That was good fun...the music was perfect.
    Blessings dear and hugs, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! One would have to be drunk to fly with that guy. Birds of a feather fly together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wouldn't be sitting there for very long!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ay, yay, yay! No way i would stay! It is funny as a joke, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! A pilot like that would make me want to stay on the ground forever. I would not only have a shocked look at my face. I would be running like one of our fast athletes!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥