Thursday, September 19, 2013

Southern Baptist Bra

A man walks into the lingerie department of Macy's and tells the sales lady, 'I would like a Southern Baptist bra for my wife, size - 34B.'

With a quizzical look the sales lady asks, 'What kind of bra?' He repeats, 'A Southern Baptist bra. My wife said to tell you that she wanted a Southern Baptist bra, and that you would know what she wanted.'

'Oh, yes, now I understand,' says the sales lady. 'We don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Most of our customers lately want the Catholic bra, the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian bra.'

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asks, 'So, what are the differences?'

The sales lady responds. 'It's really quite simple. The Catholic bra supports the masses, the Salvation Army bra lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian bra keeps them staunch and upright.'

He muses on that information for a minute and says, 'Hmm. I know I'll regret asking, but what does the Southern Baptist bra do?'

'Ah,' she replied, 'the Southern Baptist bra makes mountains out of molehills!!!

Hat tip: Ron of Totus
Share This

29 comments :

  1. har!!! I guess Ima need a Salvation Army Bra. Inductrial strength. hahahaha!

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hawawhahwhahwaa thank you for the laugh.Big Hugs xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a good old southern baptist bra...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I am from the south.I need all the southern Baptist bras I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if there's a southern Baptist/salvation army combo available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL mountains out of molehills. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, that is a good one. Well said. Hope you and Zane have a purrfect day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm never going to wear a bra again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh great, now roche' wants one of these! lol

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think he stuck to the Southern Baptist Bra LOL

    Have a boobtastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha! I only know the catholic and salvation army, but still funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Catholic one for me please! Guess I was lucky somewhere to get so endowed. lol.

    This was hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaa... good one for a good night sleep!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! Thanks for the giggles today! Hope you and Little Bit have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a good one! You are a funny gal! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Being "of an age," i guess, Salvation Army here i come!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Southern Baptist are always making mountains out of mole hills. Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting bras Sandee! I must try getting some of them! LOL Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bwahahahahahaahahahaha.... I was waiting for that one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Southern Baptist here, in the bra department. Oh well...

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Miss you my friend! Trying to make my way back. Can't wait to talk more!

    Big hugs!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does that work in the north, too?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seymour felt that this was a bust...*now he's ducking boos and throwd Playtex*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't they though!! They could also be called ...
    No, I won'get into politics on your blog. c-)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  26. As a lifelong Southern Baptist, I can attest to the truth in this joke. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥