Monday, September 16, 2013

Granny

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at mile marker 73 just east of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance.

The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box. Something about her body language, or the way she said it made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a 38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a darn thing!"

Hat tip: Wayne G.
Image Credit: Tim's Cogitorium
Share This

30 comments :

  1. Dang tootin'. I have a friend whose favorite gift for any occasion is a new gun. In lieu of guns, ammo will do in a pinch. She is not afraid of anything either.

    Well... except spiders.

    Big hugs honey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I wouldn't be afraid of anything. Big Hugs xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for her. I'll bet she has no fear now. I love the image you found, it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who would be afraid of anything with all the fire power :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I'd be afraid just carrying one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA Monday mornings are my favorite mornings to read these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart gal. Sounds like she is going to do all right. Good one Sandee. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is unless your in a state with a Governor named Jerry Brown ... be afraid, be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. U ain't going near herr LOL


    have a tanfasticated week ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. good for her! love that!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Afraid of nothing-including the gummit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a smart Granny! She's the kind i would want to grow up to be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny. Thanks for getting my week off to a very funny start. Hope you have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny. Thanks for getting my week off to a very funny start. Hope you have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nope, nothing at all!

    Have a wonderful day Sandee! Smooches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. =D> I suppose she knows how to shoot them too. =D>

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! It is a good thing that she is not afraid of anything Sandee! If she was her collection of guns would be quite huge!:) Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, but everyone else is afraid of her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't ever mess with a woman with a gun. And give granny a wide berth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Go, Granny, go! She totally rocks. And I'll bet she knows how to use them.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahahahah she was loaded all right!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥