Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Golfers

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop." Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady.

"You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it? So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes.

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way,what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."

Hat tip: Lisa of Lisa Ceaser Photography
Image Credit: Palos de golf
Share This

30 comments :

  1. hahahahahahaha!!!!! what if that other bag was ripped? and...some...are falling out...hahahahaha!!!

    Thank you for the good laugh Sandee!! made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, see, I love jokes such as this, but they always leave me wondering. Where was the lady going with her bags full of money and dicks?

    I know; I should shut off my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll PAY, I'll PAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL wow and ouch. That'll teach em a lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. I'd hate to open that bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. buwhaahhahaa Some things just shouldn't be joked about (this is NOT one of them, ahahahahhaahah)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good gravy, why do we dogs have to put up with stuff that reminds us of the "big snip"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! $20 seems more than reasonable. Can't believe they didn't pay up! Bless their hearts.

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm laughing, the high pitched laugh of someone who didn't pay...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knows where NOT to pee...wherever that course is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I would just pay her no questions asked bugger the ball LOL

    Have a teetastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Weiners from Heaven" Remember the old song?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwa hahahah wouldn't she just bury them in the backyard ????
    Have a great day and stay away from fences!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I certainly didn't see that one coming!


    Have a fabulous day! Smooches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahahahahaaaaaaa!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch! If only Anthony Weiner played golf, then we wouldn't have to put up with his crotch shots anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. That one makes even me cringe a little! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. some men just don't know a bargain when they see one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! That lady means serious business! Enjoy the rest of your Thursday Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. when i read this to roche' for some reason he held his thong and moaned! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. You'd think word would get around to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  22. uh oh! LOL as always, Sandee!

    I posted an update. I got a HUGE blessing and wanna share it with you. I have a new kidney now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You don't say!!! d-) Ouch(!!!) I say.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL, wish we lived near a golf course..Big Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just loved her ingenuity! Made me think of my Gram. She'd do just that! lol. Thanks for sharing. Glad it was as funny to everyone else as it was to me. Enjoy your weekend. I'm off to hide in a corner and hope this day passes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That was terrible. The worst thing I've ever read.

    I may never recover emotionally or at least until after lunch.

    Golf is a great sport.
    http://agent54nsa.blogspot.com/2013/07/golf-buddies.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL- this one is hysterical! Not everyone pays - LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥