Sunday, August 4, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, in fact if you don't like rules then just ignore the few that are posted below. This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. I'll do my very best to visit everyone's Silly Sunday post.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
Letters to God from Kids

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you got now?

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that OK?

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.

Dear God,
In bible times did they really talk that fancy?

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.

Dear God,
I am American. What are you?

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.

Dear God,
Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.


4.
6.
7.
9.
11.
13.
15.
17.
18.
19.


This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

Share This

19 comments :

  1. Aww! LOL they are all cute I can't pick a favourite.

    Have a fantabulosa Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! I wanted a puppy and I all I got was 3 sisters and 4 brothers. What's wrong with that picture? :D

    Have a YAYful day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the letters. My son (5) asks me things about God all of the time, & the stapler one could easily tumble right out of his mouth. :)

    Hope you had fun yesterday! Happy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so terrific and so believable questions. Good laugh over here.
    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute :) have a wonderful Sunday HUGS XX00XXX

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I got two sisters and no puppy! But then what do kids really know? However, when I stop to think about it igorance is bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be great to believe you could write a letter to God and it would be read by Him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use another good holiday between Christmas and Easter too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good ones. I liked the one..."it is very hard for you to love everybody in the whole world..."
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! These are so funny Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made my day! Thanks, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sandee, Little ones sometimes say what we are thinking...so precious. Blessings dearest and hugs, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. really good ones. roche' thinks there should be another holiday too. he loves presents!

    smiles, bee
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great reminder of how well they see the world!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kids say the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete
  16. stapler? hahaha!!! Kids are so appreciative..and they are so honest with their feeligs!

    Have a wonderful week ahead Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Puppies are way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. "... between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now;" we used to celebrate Lincoln's and George's birthdays, half a day each. Pray for those to come back.

    Now nobody but the banks profit from Presidents' Day.
    ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥