Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Barkday Sugar

Today is Sugar the Golden Retrievers Blogville Barkday SMILE Pawty!. She's a young 12 years old today and she wanted to do a blog hop, so that's what we are all doing.

1) If you wish to celebrate and Pawty on my 12th Barkday, simply do a blog post on Saturday, August 10th. On WHAT? Simply post a Happy SMILEY Doggy Photo (Happy Smiley Kitty Photo).

2) On August 10th I’ll have a “blog hop” with my Barkday post, you can add your Happy SMILES post to the hop.

♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Barkday Dear Sugar,♪♪
♪♪Happy Barkday to you.♪♪



This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

Share This

16 comments :

  1. Happy Barkday, Sugar!!!

    Have yourself a perfectly lovely day, honey. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Barkday to you Sugar. We will go visit you. Hope you have a wonderful day. Love that picture of you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Barkday to Sugar (and I love the Barkday bandana). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a sweetie. Makes me miss my golden retrievers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bark day to Sweet Sugar all the way from London!

    High paws...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you many happy returns of your Barkday, Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet Sugar is having the very best BarkDay with all her smiling furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golden Thanks for the song. Golden LOVE.Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY B DAY!!!..enjoy!! have some cake for me:) hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Barkday to Sugar! Smile ON!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Dear Sugar! You are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very Happy Barkday to Sugar!

    Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Doggy B-day. We have had such limited internet these travels, I am so behind in reading. Sorry I missed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful dog! Happy Belated Birthday Sugar! I guess that colourful scarf around her neck was a birthday gift!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥