Monday, August 19, 2013

Comment Game

It's time to play the comment game again, because I'm too lazy to do a proper post. Okay we are having our home security system redone and it's going to be a busy day here.  A service guy will be here most of the day.  I hate that, but it's got to be done.

Here's how it goes:

I'll start the game off at the bottom of this post by choosing two/three words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two/three new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun. If someone derails the game will one of you put it back on track? Thanks.

First comment: Spring, summer, fall or winter?
Share This


  1. Summer but spring and fall are ok too. Just don't give me winter.

    rainy days or hot humid and sunny?

  2. sunny days for our furry buddies and rainy cool days for us hoooooooooomans ;)

    chocolate or butter cakes for tea?

  3. Oh Butter cakes :) Yum

    Cinema or theater ????? xxx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

  4. Cinema but I also enjoy theater as well. But I love going to the cinema and catching a movie :)

    Iced tea or hot tea?

  5. Iced tea (Crystal Lite Peach Mango Green Tea, to be exact)

    White rice or brown rice?

  6. Brown Rice

    Cake or ice cream.

  7. Ice cream!!!

    Vacation on land or on sea?

  8. Vacation on Land. Many more options. I love exploring ancient architecture, nature and culture.

    Hawaii or Alaska?

  9. Hawaii

    Surfing or Scuba Diving?

  10. um, water jogging!

    hamburger or hot dog?

  11. Hamburger ... I love grease.

    Fog or smoke?

  12. Fog, smoke disrupts my asthma...

    Is it a sofa, couch, or davenport?

  13. Chaise longue if you want to get really fancy. Or if you are my kids when they were younger, trampoline.

    Laptop or tablet?

  14. haha...Couch for me but I remember my grandparents always calling it a davenport.

    Beach, City, Wood/Mountains for vacation?

  15. Beach vacations although I do love the woods/mountains too since it's all here in Oregon!

    Pizza or pie?

  16. Pizza!

    London or Paris?

  17. I would have to pick Paris---just too much rain in London! Beside I like the Can-Can and french wine. Wine or Beer.

  18. all the service done yet hun??,,ha hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

  19. Wine!

    French fries or onion rings?

  20. French fries.

    Small boat or canoe?

  21. John Boat

    I had a John boat once but gave it away when we moved.
    I have no idea of who got it as I left it on the curb on the corner by my daughter's house and it and the trailer were gone in the morning. The little seven horse motor was gone too.

    Plaster (wall board)



  22. Plaster, without a doubt. Every time I see panelling, I get visions of the 1970s.

    Plane, train or automobile?

  23. Train..:)

    Spring or summer?

  24. Spring! I love to see all the flowers, hear the birds singing and it is not too hot then.

  25. I don't think I got two words!

    Country, jazz, or rock.

  26. I love me that summer vapor.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥