Saturday, August 3, 2013

Comment Game

We are at Village West Yacht Club putting on an IOBG fundraiser. This afternoon there's a big BBQ luncheon for all the members. It should be a great time. I won't be around until Sunday, so if you don't see me you know why.

Here's how it goes:

I'll start the game off at the bottom of this post by choosing two/three words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two/three new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun. If someone derails the game will one of you put it back on track? Thanks.

First comment: Love or Money?
Share This


  1. I am sure I would pick love.

    Cake or ice cream.

  2. Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

    My favorite. Cake can be dry.

    Fame or Fortune

  3. Fortune.

    I need money now. Haha!

    Egg or chicken?

  4. Mac of course ...

    Mountains or beaches?

  5. Mountains!
    Spring or Autumn?

  6. Hard call...I'll say autumn.

    swimming or suntanning?

  7. definitely swimming!
    walking or jogging?

  8. Definitely walking. My legs are too short to jog.

    What personal trait is more important; honesty or loyalty?

  9. Hard one, both are very important to me, but I would rather have an honest friend than a loyal one who might tell me what I want to hear, but not necessarily the truth!

    Sound or silence?

  10. I suppose it is all according what mood your in but generally ...Sound

    Drama or Comedy?

  11. Depends on the sound, I suppose. But I'm glad I have the gift of hearing, so sound.

    Beach, Lake or River?

  12. Cake, preferably chocolate.

    Fiction or non fiction?

  13. Non-Fiction! However I like to read fiction sometimes! Watching television or listening to the radio?

  14. Listening to the radio. Because I stopped watching TV years ago.

    Cats or dogs?

  15. Dogs! (But I like cats too.)

    white or black

  16. for

    Movie or book?

  17. Movie.

    pink or blue?

  18. I married for love... now that I'm older... geez I don't know ;-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥